Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
The Black Swordsman

Actual BTTF game content

Sadly, no, he didn't time travel. :( Would've been funny to see though. :P

Edited by Daniel

Has anybody ever left their time circuits on, Plutonium/Mr. Fusion filled, and a ped stole your time machine? :P

Happened to me once.

After reading this, I decided to see if it would happen. I went around to the mall (where most of the crooks are) and left the Delorean's door up, waiting to see if someone would take it. While I was waiting, I hopped into another car so I could chase him. While I was waiting, someone jacked the car I WAS IN instead.

Wasn't expecting that B)

While I was waiting, someone jacked the car I WAS IN instead.

Haha. :lol: Like I said, It only ever happened to me one time, but I tried to do it again. But sadly, it culdn't be done. It must be a matter of extreme luck. Maybe the mod team could fix it so that someone could steal the time machine and time travel unknowingly. :P

I once had the Time Circuits set for my actual birthday, and I hit one of those construction worker guys in front of Sunshine Autos. Another construction worker ran up, jacked my DeLorean, said "I will erase you from existence" then sped off. I heard time travel sounds, then my game crashed

I thought "Holy s**t, he actually erased me from existence"

The funniest incident with me and a hoverboard was I stole one from some guy and instead of knocking me off, he just climbed on too. And since the passenger on scooters (it's a scooter in the game) just hops on the back, it looked like Tommy just picked up his boyfriend for a hot date.

Happended to me as well!, it's happens to me a lot of times! xD

I once had the Time Circuits set for my actual birthday, and I hit one of those construction worker guys in front of Sunshine Autos. Another construction worker ran up, jacked my DeLorean, said "I will erase you from existence" then sped off. I heard time travel sounds, then my game crashed

OMG!!! :rotfl:

So Funny!!!! :rotfl:

I was in the delorean once cause the construction worker was chasing me for punching him, then he pulled me out of the delorean and starting fighting me :P

The black people (racist i know) and white people with red jackets steal the cars

What delorean did they steal from you guys, they usually hop in certain cars

this happen to me, my video

@TheCoolest2:

"This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment. It is not available in your country."

Ah i hate it when that happens. Whenever i make a vid with the bttf theme they mute the audio but some countries they dont do it to you like america if you make a vid with it they dont mute it -_-

I cant do anything about its not available in your country sorry :(

Weapon shops and weapon pickups would obviously be removed. And from 0.2f onwards, you will be unable to use the cheats - so there would be no way to get weapons unless it is during a specific mission (which would be very few).

Removing the cheats? What about those of us who put in vehicles other than the BTTF stuff, like the Ghostbusters Ecto-1 and make it to where you have to put in a cheat to spawn it(ie. THELASTRIDE)? I don't mind the weapons so much, but I think there should be an option, especially if you're just playing freeroam. One of the fun things I like about the time travel is to get all the weapons, start unloading, getting the wanted levels, then hopping in the time machine and going through time to get rid of the wanted levels. :P

Its either no cheats

or no keypad/simple key combos

The way it works now is that there's a program that intercepts the keystrokes that normally would be used for cheats in order to make the keypad work.

Having no cheats is a small price to pay to have the keypad time circuits and other keystroke functionality.

Having no cheats is a small price to pay to have the keypad time circuits and other keystroke functionality.

So, it's no cheats, or continue cycling through the dates to get to what I want?

I'll take no cheats then. :P

Sign in to follow this