:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

This is heavy: Telltale making episodic Back to the Future game

If you've enjoyed any of these game : Monkey Island, Grim Fandango, Sam and max or love the bttf movies then your prob guna love this game. I will in theory :P

http://yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.com/

And the next day is the last day of school before Christmas break!!

Edited by Daniel

To be clear, that's when it'll be released to the people that pre-ordered; not the general public (from what I've read so far).

Not true. It's the full PC/Mac worldwide release. You can pre-order now, but everybody will get their copy from Dec. 22 onwards.

My bad. An article I was reading said it was the release date for the people who pre-ordered only. F**king writers! :angry:

what th- *boom*?!?!?! People who get the free episode have to wait until FEBRUARY?!?!

:angry:

Way to go, Telltale! You're already making people p**sed off!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/916373-pc/57516380

Edited by Daniel

I need to invent a time machine so I can go forward to February and play the game! This is going to be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG 2 months!

Go Rich Kids! :D

Woah thats a bit harsh isn't it? How can they give the first episode out for free and then say well seeing as you didn't pay you now have to suffer. I'm glad I paid for it now, especially since my brother got the first episode free :D

I knew there was a catch with the free episode as imaster said GO RICH KIDS XD

Edited by TheCoolest2

Quit your b*tching. You didn't have to pay a dime for it. Goddamn kids and their "I WANT THIS NOW" ways.

Well, from a business standpoint, it makes sense. There are probably a good percentage of people who haven't pre-ordered but have the free episode. That's a good percentage that they won't get any money off of.

That said, I went ahead and preordered and will probably buy the games again on PS3 when it comes out there. Crazy? Why yes, yes I am. :P

@Joe was that to me? I'm not b**ching I was stating something

Which from here looks like the same thing.

I find it funny that (unless you don't get games by torrents or somehow) you guys are whining that the game will be delayed for 2 months. So what? I got the free one too and I ain't whining. Besides, if you are a pirate like me, you'll probably get it from someone else or off the innernette.

"Ah the pirate's life are for me!"

I might still buy the game though...

Edited by the1upDude

I got to agree with Blue, I'm very happy that it is free available in February