:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

This is heavy: Telltale making episodic Back to the Future game

The movie could have been a lot better if they didn't have a love interest. The guy's like 60 and she's late 30's early 40's. I have nothing against age difference but it was still awkward and made Doc irrational and change character completely.

It would seem that the trailer posted on the Telltale website has the lipsync fixed.

Character development is something important, specially for a character like Doc, who might have been a little bi-dimensional in Part III if it wasn't for Clara.

character development is good. but what ruined it is it was the last movie for Doc to change. That is too quick of a change (and too much) spanned across 3 days. Especially he didn't really change till half the movie was over <_<

Well DK in bttf 3 Doc wanted to destroy the time machine and basically never time travel again but being married to Clara with his two kids i suppose made him want to keep time traveling like at the end with the time train if it wasn't for her there probably wouldn't be a bttf game or based after the 3rd film basically the ending would probably be both Doc and Marty travel back to 1985 from 1885 they both jump out of the delorean due to the train the train destroys the delorean then Doc and Marty do whatever Marty picks up Jennifer And Doc goes back to his house Probably to check on his Dog and maby Destroy or dismantle a few things? :huh:

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

Wasn't only Youtube, but also GameTrailers. Also, on the site, the mouth movements are now much more apparent.

Maybe Mary Steenburgen. (Clara Clayton-Brown) will make an appearance :)

Who is this?

Not her i don't think but someone new?

82807730.jpg

We're going to the universe which is ruled by an evil Doc :P

Did anyone notice they removed the PSN logo from the bottom of the page? I wonder if it's still coming out for Playstation.

What the hell is going on here?! I can't have access to Characters and Episodes. Must I be registered?

It looks like Clara's dress ... Maybe a member of the Clayton family ? o_o

EDIT :

Who's this guy ? :o

Who.png

Edited by Microman

That's Kid Tannen: either Biff's father or uncle.

If Kid is indeed Biff's father, then it'd explain Biff living with his grandmother.

@Carlos McFly

No, it's free to everyone.

@Carlos85G

If it's his father, him being a gangster would explain why he's not around in 1955. He could be in jail or dead or something.

Edited by hscitpe

If it's his father, him being a gangster would explain why he's not around in 1955. He could be in jail or dead or something.

That's what I'm implying.

If he was a big player in town, then I doubt he'd go to War.

I'd be inclined to say that it sucks, but I've already paid for it. So it's the best game evar :D