:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

This is heavy: Telltale making episodic Back to the Future game

I think those above are better, i was wondering about the tracks as well, O.o I like how it looks realistic the trails,

ooo I have a theory, took out a loan to build a new delorean time machine but has failed to pay it back while having his house for collateral.

I just remembered. Doc had a Brief Case with different Dollar Bills from Different years couldn't he have paid the delorean with that money?

Its the Brief case when doc gets marty some 1950s cash to buy him some 50s clothes in Bttf Part 2

Don't think there was so much, and Doc would still need that money for different periods of time, no?

I think he meant the fact that some collectors would pay a fprtune for that. And the driving parts will most likely involve the car following your cursor.

so as a point and click game.... does that mean we can't drive the delorean ourselves?

It may be drivable using mouse controls. But who knows.

I don't care if you drive the car at all. The new game is centered around the storyline and characters, while with the Hill Valley mod, it is based off of the actual time travel and free roam.

When you guys get the game don't forget the mod.

We have two groups working on a BTTF game, thank god one you can drive in.

Zoom Zoom Zoom!

So the game still doesn't have a hard date?

Just December 2010?

Where the hell did I hear Dec 12 O.o

I'm fine without driving. I think it would be nice to have a bttf game that isn't so focused on just the transport portion of bttf like the mod is, and instead have a focus on actual story and character development.

@ blue, so? with the mod having much more freedom you can always use your imagination, rather than have to play the same game with the same story line over and over again with the same feel(which is how the tell tale game is looking at this point). I do have a good point, don't I?

Not really, because I never said anything about the mod and freedom, so I'm confused on what you are trying argue here.

Maybe if I said

I'm fine without driving. I like the linear nature of the telltale games rather than the freedom of the mod, as it gives you a goal to aim for

Then that would make sense, since I'm suggesting that I like a linear game without freedom. But I didn't. I just said, its nice to have something thats focused on a different aspect rather than being the same thing as the mod, because it just gives it more variety to choose from. Sure, its linear, but so is a book, and this is like an interactive book, so its a medium between a book and a game. Well, I guess, more like between a tv show and a game.

So, its an ok point on its own, has some flaws in it, but its not a good counter-argument against my post, as it misses the point of that post completely and about the only thing it has in common is the word "story" which doesn't even have anything to do with freedom directly.

I'm not trying to argue at all, the fact is that you said you like a game with story line, which supposedly is put into the tell tale game.

What I'm saying is, there could be a problem. It will always be the same story line over and over again if it's a linear game the makes you do exactly what it wants you to do, which can get old and boring. With the gta vc bttf mod you have all the freedom in the world thus you can make up story lines in your mind or imagination. I do that a lot btw.

My point is basically with the freedom the mod has to offer, "the story line is what you make it. :good:;)" as in the words of doc.

And here's a thing that bugs me with your posts. You seem to direct your "use your imagination" solely on me. I see no reference to anyone else. So I'll say this.

Don't assume stuff about me and stop forcing your opinions on me and misinterpreting my post and posting a counterpoint that has nothing to do with my original point, and then backing up your counterpoint with more misinterpretation of my words, because thats annoying >_<

Here, let me reword my original post.

I'm fine without driving. I think it would be nice to have a bttf game that isn't so focused on just the free-roam genre like the mod is, and instead have a focus something else.

I hate you btw, so I'm not talking to you again. Reply back if you want, I ain't reading it.

I don't care if you read this or not, but I always knew you hated me. I wasn't trying to misinterpret you or force my opinion on you. If that's what was bothering you, you could have said so earlier. My opinions go out to any one who wants it or who is willing to listen. Unfortunately you aren't one of them.