Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Gir

Dragon King

He's become gravely ill. He wanted me to let you guys know. The doctors can't figure out what's wrong with him. If you want details let's just say he's upchucking every 10 minutes among other things.

Well he wasnt feeling good for about a week.2 days ago he started with the upchucking.

:( :(

I'm so sorry ... I wish that he will feel better soon

Me 2 I will tell him you said you hope he feels better.

Hope DK, gets well, and starts feeling better.

The doctors can't figure out what's wrong with him.

omg, I hope the doctors find the disease :(, I wish you luck dragon king

Edited by D4n!

Well it certainly isn't food poisoning if it took that long for him to start vomiting. Hmm...

Tell him I feel his pain; I had started to go through withdrawal since my doctor took me off Prednisone (steroid) a couple of weeks ago and I was upchucking for several days.

Edited by Joe Statler

From me, too. I hope he feels better soon, I know how it can be if the doctors have no idea what's wrong with you :(. I had my blind gut bursted but the doctors couldn't see it in the ultrasonic because it wasn't where it was supposed to be.

Same here. They had to take it out. In Austria! I was on vacation. So double bad :(

(I normal live in The Netherlands) But DK has something which is worse. So get well really soon I hope.

Ok a doctor is going to run some tests on his digestive system. Worst case scenario is he has an infection eating away at his intestines. Which may result in him going septic and ultimately kill him. (he asked me to write it this way)

Well, it sure made things more dramatic.

This is very sad to hear, I wish him the best and hope he gets well soon.

Well remember, I have a digestive system disorder called crohn's that ate away part of my intestines, made me go septic and almost killed me (really the doctor's gave me a 40% chance of surviving because of loss of blood). So I completely understand what he's going through. But it sounds like it's serious. From what little you posted it sounds like it could be Crohn's, Ulcerative colitis, or many other Gastrointestinal problems.

If he or you need to talk to someone who went through nearly the same thing, you can IM me. DK has me as a friend on MSN.

Edited by Joe Statler

Not to worry, my dear, I am sure everything will be perfectly fine.

Best of luck to you and DK. It's tough times, but you gotta keep your head up. Maybe bring him a laptop and the mod while he's in the hospital :) Worked for me after I broke me ankle.

Still, Best of luck to you and DK and I hope he feels better. I'll be praying for him.

I didn't want to reply in the comic topic because it was seeming to go off topic.

@DK, I'm very glad that it didn't turn out to be one of the disorders I mentioned earlier in this thread. The symptoms that she posted were very close to the symptoms of the diseases I posted. But yea, now you know how I feel 5 or 6 times a year. Ain't fun is it?

Sign in to follow this