Youtube Topic Area

My first video in 5 years.

WATCH IN HQ!

Edited by Joe Statler

">
Edited by  iPro

2 videos in 2 days, I'm on a roll.

></param><param'>
></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&fs=1&">

Yawn! XD I watched that anime to death, It does your head in after a while, especially the two films they make no sense! <_<

Edited by Orgcon

What kind of crap is the subtitle saying?

I mean, this way you can pick every video extract in a foreign language and give it some subtitles that have a whole different meaning...

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Sadly the announced date (ugh, us format :D) doesn't also concern me :(.

The movie again seems to be a bit different from the novel, the most significant difference in the movie is that Jake turns into his wolf appearance when Bella sees that. Also he is with the rest of his pack when protecting Bella, oh and they're on "the clearing".

You have no sense of humour.

What kind of crap is the subtitle saying?

I mean, this way you can pick every video extract in a foreign language and give it some subtitles that have a whole different meaning...

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

">
Edited by  iPro

">

lol at abridged version.

The DBZ Abridged Parody is one of my favorite series in YouTube. :D

Also, has anyone seen this in YouTube? It's an "interactive adventure" based on time travel where you literally have to choose what would they do next in the end of the video (annotations) and where each choice has a different outcome. It's short, but cool and creative, taking advantage of the annotations and all:

">

Happy Tree Friends meets time travel :D

Part 1:

">

Part 2 (ain't featured on YouTube yet; and if you've watched one of the first episodes before, you'll notice something VERY familiar near the end):

http://htf.atom.com/index.php/episodes/tv_...he-past-part-2/

">

">

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&fs=1&">
Edited by Nikaido

Some code I've made.

My cover of the famous guitar solo from Beat It. Read description for more info!

Edited by crazyjointje

CJ, you are getting good.

that last note was quite flat though, only real complaint (cept for sound and video quality, but with a webcam that cant really be helped)

Yeah i know... And thanks alot EWJ, i also noticed the last note needed to be a bit higher but thats my guitar's fault for sucking -_-''. I play alot better on other guitars for example a Gibson SG.

I can tell you the set list if you want, they've played it every year since 1989 :lol: