:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
archer9234

Youtube Topic Area

Doc. Brown's cameo in The Simpsons Ride's queue

we've all seen it dany.

theyll have a different setlist seeing as they have released quite a bit of new material since 89

A funny BTTF Trailer :

">
Edited by Microman

You must see this if you like original anime! Way way way before transformers, came a great anime called Gundam :P

And now in Tokyo where it was set, they built a life size scale model of a Gundam robot :D

">
Edited by Orgcon

The Ghost Busters were way way way before the Ghostbusters. So what? :P

Has anyone seen this vid before? Best fan-made/unofficial Transformer ever:

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

This is an HD video. For better view, click on the HD button (which only appear after you press the Play button, so press it immediately after) and the full screen button.

This is made by a Multimedia Arts student. Taking Multimedia Arts & Sciences, I just can't wait to make stuff like this myself in later levels. :D My capstone would either be entirely animation, or a game.

subliminal messages in songs:

Spanish phrases to hide:

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Gmod Idiot Box, one of my favorite YouTube series :D

">

">

">

">

">

">

If you guys want to download these episodes, Das Bo Schitt provided a download link in the description of each vid. The download versions have better quality than the ones in YouTube.

Like you are?

">

The Mean kitty Song!

">

Me likey, what a player!

Bridge to Better Days

">

Voodoo Child

Red House

@iPro: lol

@EWJ: Those violins remind me of my old violinist self. I was really good at fiddling, even though just self-taught and taught by a friend, and was aiming for violin lessons to hone my skills, but didn't have the time and chance. Worse, I can't play the violin anymore -- forgot how to, and don't have a violin of my own to begin with. Neat performance they had, btw.

It has been a long time since i made a new video:

Please comment in the comment section in the video and rate!

You give me, Cat SCRATCHING OUT ITS EYES fever!

How do you record your songs? :huh:

Plus you have way too much Reverb, Treble and Gain! It makes it Tinny and Empty ;)

I don't think the blues is supposed to give you unnecessary bowl movements...

...Unless its Rasta Billy Scank! :lol:

I recorded this with a microphone hooked up to my karaoke player, then i hook up a MIDI cable into the headphone jack en the other end in the Lin In input on my laptop. Then ir ecorded it in one take with Audacity cuz i didn't want to use the TonePort because that's a pain in the ass.

>_< Toneport a pain in the ass? You going through a Karaoke machine for christ's sake! :doh:

Yeah so? When i gotta use my TonePort i gotta make room on my desk, hook everything up. Record and edit like a million times and then figure out how i can export it to .wav.