:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
archer9234

Youtube Topic Area

yeah, I saw that too. That actually looks like I movie I would watch.

Lol, if the mod was based around that, it would make an interesting, and far more shooter like gameplay xD

New encyclopedia for Marvel. It contains all 5,000 characters biographies. And includes a 12 foot poster containing 300 of the main characters. The orange central core, is the foundation and most popular characters. Blue and green are the X-Men and secondary characters. Purple is the parallel universe. Red and Yellow are Avengers/Cosmic characters, and the Spider-Man universe.

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />

Edited by archer9234

this was our sons first b-day it was in January

Edited by Dragon Queen

I p***ed myself when I saw this, I'm suprised the Aussies didn't post it already! :lol:

Kinda weird, but cool :lol:

I had a Schmirinoff do that to me after putting it in the freezer and then i went to go drink it one day and it turned to ice on me, lol

Those events set off a major paradox :P

I p***ed myself when I saw this, I'm suprised the Aussies didn't post it already! :lol:

:jawdrop:

The orange is good, DK :D.

And you thought Americans are fat (well, they still are....I'm just an exception)

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />

The German ads for 7 are bad... A man sitting on the toilet (not using it :D) talking enthusiastic about how much easier it is and he takes the feature to snap the window to the sides as example - is that their best thing to show off 7 :huh:? Not really progressive...

There's one of a 5-6 year old girl making a slide-show of windows 7. Stupidest crap I've ever seen. Come on, give us an ad that actually shows the features of 7, not just telling us how much better it is.