:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
archer9234

Youtube Topic Area

lol Have you seen the comedy central Dave Chapelle GTA spoof? I'm sure everybody has :lol:

">

as i think both evanesence and linkin park are two of the biggest sellout make like a tree, and get outta herety bands ever that stupid little 12 year olds who dont know any better listen to just to make people think theyr "hardcore"

i doubt ill enjoy this.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /> Please leave a comment. Thank you

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">

your just wee wee because your wife scared you

good job Gir

well he scared me badly and he laughed about it so i got him on cam i just wish it had sound

Nice legs. :P But really I wouldn't do that in the future, unless you want a yellow covered sofa XD

Nice legs. :P But really I wouldn't do that in the future, unless you want a yellow covered sofa XD

what do you mean nice legs i have manly legs and between the babies the couch has been peed on many times

Hey! Lay off man :P Those are MY nice legs :P

@HSctipe:

I kill you!

only aussies will get most of the jokes in this

You know it doesn't get much more epic than this. The Back to the Future theme played with all hands and feet on a piano.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Well i had to learn some new songs for guitar lesson so here's one. Next video i'll upload will be back in black from AC/DC. I could record it now but i've got my nephew here (some of you know that i became uncle xD) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuldUXvQduo