:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
archer9234

Youtube Topic Area

It does not explain why you don't like the vid. I liked it save for quality and the titles unsync in the end.

Well i don't like any of his video's because they aren't made by him. He just cuts out some scenes and then he adds some music.

Own3t

OK, I think I see what is going on.

The guy above uses Mac, right? One of my friends has once typed the same weird symbol on Google Talk, so anyway, 90% of the population of planet earth uses PC, while other 10 use Mac, in this case, thinking they have the other side outnumbered, the PC side starts pushing the Mac side, thinking they are right because Mac users are "gay". So, in this case the only Mac user retreats in order to give the so called "idiots" a sense of victory and then come back, am I right?

Edited by The Master

Own3t

OK, I think I see what is going on.

The guy above uses Mac, right? One of my friends has once typed the same weird symbol on Google Talk, so anyway, 90% of the population of planet earth uses PC, while other 10 use Mac, in this case, thinking they have the other side outnumbered, the PC side starts pushing the Mac side, thinking they are right because Mac users are "gay". So, in this case the only Mac user retreats in order to give the so called "idiots" a sense of victory and then come back, am I right?

Ok lets see if i get it. You think the reason of my ''not liking'' the video is because he's using Mac? Nope. I don't like the video's because he uses existing material.

In cinematography, the footage is made by the director of photography, then edited, plus, can you make something like that with existing material?

This has probably been done already, but heres my go at it. Took about 3 takes to get it to time travel at the right point, damn frags lag :P

kinda nice.......I've seen better..... :P

that's the spirit.........you delete my post in Screenshot & Vid topic didn't you.......it's about you're video too........ :P

that's the spirit.........you delete my post in Screenshot & Vid topic didn't you.......it's about you're video too........ :P

I did, because there is no need spam topics at every opportunity. Incidentally I've left you a response in that thread. I suggest from now on, whenever you are going to post in a topice, ask yourself this question "Does it contribute?" if the answer is no, then don't post it.

no offence........but I've seen better........ :P

For GS and EWJ, this song personifies you both:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">

who here in the forum actually like Mr.Bean..... ??? :huh:

lol gameboy and Nintendo......... :D:lol:

he's kinda groce...... xP