Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTF Forever

new 0.2e opening video

Looks better :good: So the white spots will be filled with mod's videos, right? :huh:

Yes, those parts are transparent so I will place the video segments inside those shapes.

That's 1 done, only another 14 to go.

@RGi I think cover versions are passable, fancy finding an orchestra willing to do it for free?

My highschool band maybe? xD

The models themselves no. All he did was move them to a new position and and add some of VC's map parts to it.

Besides, that was a fan competition as i recall.

If you watch the VC into it isn't just a silhouette... That's why I had some black in there because when you get to the time train and it's just a silhouette you can't tell when the hell your looking at, and it allows you do get the great Doc and Marty one I love.

dacmarty.jpg

And to those who are complaining about not seeing anything, that's how it's going to be because you can't hardly tell what your looking at in the VC intro, besides I left them small because there will be names of people involved with the mod beside them...... Did I not say it was thrown together in 10 minutes?

so why do you have to say "oh, because you couldn't see anything in VC, we should do the same too"

Thats ridiculous. If anything, you should improve on it, not keep it the same.

Btw, an easier way for Mike to cut out (already told him this) is to get vice studios and get their green screen model in the game. That way you can easily delete the delorean from the picture.

greenscreenselect.png

gta-vc2009-10-2920-11-29-94.png

EDIT: Wow, are you serious? Bandwidth exceeded?

Let's hope that the new month tomorrow gives us new bandwidth :D.

Whatever I really don't care anyways, the intro videos always going to suck through my eyes. They always seem to. That's why you can skip them though.

Sign in to follow this