Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTF Forever

new 0.2e opening video

Why do we want to change the r* logo anyway? If anything, it should be the same as it is and the only thing added is a logo for the mod.

0.2e has a R* logo that simulates wormhole exit through video editing, so how is this any different?

Edited by Joe Statler

you never noticed, it's in the beginning of the intro video. Just check the movies folder of your 0.2e VC directory. It's just a quick bright transition to the the logo done several times.

Edited by Joe Statler

I never watched the intro movies. Always skipped them.

After over 9000 times of starting the game over and over to test new coding changes, videos become really annoying.

I never watched the intro movies. Always skipped them.

You don't even need to. That's why I dislike our 0.2e executable <_<. It starts the game up and waits with a black screen till you click. No video and nothing :(.

It sounds like you're chewing something at the beginning :lol:

bttf forever atm my logo is not ready i am splicing them together so that it gets the best look so one side is r* and the other r*north like a spinning licence plate

To RGi: thats the sound of marty walking along the side of the road where the gravel is. lol

To ♠Grim♂ Reaper 1666◙: it looks pretty good! pretty good indeed!!

Only just got around to watching this, it's pretty good. It has actually inspired me to think about making a new intro video for 0.2f.

This took all of 20 mins, it's just a test for now, hence the random video footage, mainly to see how it would look. Needs a lot of work, i.e. custom footage for 0.2f, and clipping fixes.

Looks cool, just needs to be fit into shapes(and maybe make changing between "sub-videos" with some transition effects?) and removed speedometers in some scenes. :clapping: Haven't heard the VC intro for such a long time :lol:

Edited by RGi

Does need fade in and fade outs to one video or more. This way it resembles the stock VC intro. Also, do you plan on keeping the VC theme or plan on changing it to BTTF theme?

speaking of which, you can now remove it in 0.2f with [ and ] (speed and time circuits)

Hm, we might need to pick different since these don't work with every keyboard...

Ok, I'm wondering why you went with that look in your video mike. Instead of superimposing a silhouette or the delorean or the TT or anything else that's bttf related so it's more like the vc intro? For example this quick sample video I made after seeing your video. Keep in mind the silhouette isn't perfect since I just did it as an example.

Delorean Silhouette video

Edited by Joe Statler

Hmm, I prefer Mike's idea, the DeLorean's shape and others are just too edgy tmm.

Well it of course wouldn't be the only silhouette, you'd also probably have the alarm clock, the flux capacitor, the '55 electric guitar, etc...

I like Joe's idea, it's more like VC, but related to BTTF. You could put more silhouetts next to each other if they are too big

Sign in to follow this