Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTF Forever

new 0.2e opening video

I like Joe's idea, it's more like VC, but related to BTTF. You could put more silhouetts next to each other if they are too big

Yep, didn't think of this. If they are close enough together it might be ok.

I would say be more creative and don't try to show its roots to gtavc.

And what else. Theres only one of my vids thats an opening one.

Since we already are speaking of such an artwork, I pretty much like this kind of menu background:

th_bttf2-1.png

Ours is a little to un-readable to my mind...

Which is why I turned the brightness of the background picture pretty low for my copy of mod

untitled-18.jpg

Edited by RGi

Ours is a little to un-readable to my mind...

your right about that, it's always a b*tch to change the control settings with the current background.

@Joe, I was planning on using the VC theme, both as a nod to VC itself, and ricardodudes earlier mod intro. I am also planning on doing silhouettes as well, that montage part will only get 3 to 4 seconds of screen time in the finished version.

I would say be more creative and don't try to show its roots to gtavc.
Actually I went back to using that theme because I wanted to give a nod to VC.

Since it's the stock music we shouldn't get in trouble for using it, since all we're doing is replacing the video footage that it played over. Unless you are going to finish you piano bttf cover and i'll use that? :P

@Mini-Me, have you not used the new fonts.txd? I can see everything perfectly with the updated version.

well, To Zanarkand worked well as an intro to FFX, but that was more of a love story then the fun adventurous bttf story.

If we were doing knight rider to the future, I would not hesitate to use this as the intro

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />

Its short, doesn't drag, to the point, and gives you glimpses into awesome things that you could do.

I don't like the Mr. Fusion poking out. But that's just my preference of TM speaking, not artistic criticism.

Do you know what Chroma Keying is? And does your video editor have it?

Of which I know of Final Cut Pro, Premiere, Pinnacle Studio, and Vegas have it. But those are the only ones I've used before.

When I was in Video Tech in high school we used chroma keying for our school news program and our special projects. FCP always worked best but we also used Premiere which did a great job.

Edited by Joe Statler

Well Chroma Keying is taking a certain color on a picture and basically making it clear for the layer below it. I took some random images from Back to the future, cut them out, did a lot of photoshop work to them and got these: dacmarty.jpgdel2.jpgtrain-1.jpg

There's a few more I did but I didn't feel the need to post them all. Now to be able to do anything with those in a video editor you have to be able to Chroma Key out the green.

Here's a quick clip I through together in 10 minutes of what you could do with these images to get the VC into effect.

Trust me when I say I can do way better than that.

Yea, those images need some filler, there's too much what looks like shading effect.

Edited by Joe Statler

Well, the silhouettes in the stock VC intro were more like mike's and my silhouettes, not TT's. Well IMO it's easier to do it my way since I just edited an image of a Delorean and saved it as a .png file. I'm guessing that's what Mike did.

Sign in to follow this