Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTF Forever

new 0.2e opening video

looks good only if there would be no maps and huds in screen corners :rolleyes:

reminds me i still have delorean shut down sound as windows log out sound

I like that more than the trailer thing we have now. I think BTTF Forever's vid makes it seem like you're getting ready to play a game, not watch a movie. Good job.

rip off artist!!!! That's a Back to the Future 4 trailer. lol

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />

of course its fan made and not real.

Dude what the hell? It's the BTTF fan teaser

EDIT: Damn TT beat me to it

Edited by hscitpe

You gotta love the original fan trailer though.

if you go to the actual youtube site where the video is, you can see that i mentioned the fan made trailer, it was sooooo good!! i had to use it in this video. i would have used fraps, but i only have a 32mb graphics card!!, Pentium 4 processor!!

i usualy do fraps recording at school cause they have better computers their, but im on school holidays, if you look at some of my other work, i made a drive in scene using 0.2e, but i was really slack about it, i couldnt be even bothered to change to the right gun that doc uses in the 3rd movie, in my video, doc is holding an AK-47!!!!!

EDIT: you know whats weird? at the start of my video, when marty says "did we make it.......are we back?" you see some faded 3d version of time circuts, it acctually says OCT 26 2009, but you cant see the 9 in 2009 very well, so you would assume its OCT 26 2008, which ironically is the date 0.2e was released!!!!!

Edited by BTTF Forever

rip off artist!!!! That's a Back to the Future 4 trailer. lol

of course its fan made and not real.

I hope there is never coming an BTTF part 4. That means it would be an remake, which is always crappy. Cause Christopher LLoyd is too old and Michael J Fox has some sickness he can't get rid of.

No quoting vids/pics mr pizza truck.

sorry, forgot to delete, Mr. Dragon King ;)

EDIT: My name is Truck, PizzaPlanetTruck.

Edited by PizzaPlanetTruck

sorry, forgot to delete, Mr. Dragon King ;)

Now I have a new idea for what to change at this "old board" :D. I think a php code that removes the img-tags around the url could be fine ;).

I hope there is never coming an BTTF part 4. That means it would be an remake, which is always crappy. Cause Christopher LLoyd is too old and Michael J Fox has some sickness he can't get rid of.

I think a remake would be acceptable, providing it still had the same amazing quality and humor of the originals, and also if it wasn't really a RE-make. Like kind of a remake, but different. Obviously different actors, but it'd take place in 2009 and have different cars and all that. Perhaps the Delorean would be replaced by a BMW m5 or something like that, haha.

That's why it would suck, it probably wouldn't be even called BTTF

I think a remake would be acceptable, providing it still had the same amazing quality and humor of the originals, and also if it wasn't really a RE-make. Like kind of a remake, but different. Obviously different actors, but it'd take place in 2009 and have different cars and all that. Perhaps the Delorean would be replaced by a BMW m5 or something like that, haha.

That is the HANDS DOWN DUMBEST IDEA I'VE HEARD since KOTCS was announced. How in the hell can you call yourself a fan of BTTF with notions like that? Replace the DeLorean, thats like replacing Jesus with the Kool Aid Man in the Last Supper painting.

ha ha!!!, you got that right.

im thinking of making another one!

its based on the original bttf 1 trailer, where marty is walking then hops in the delorean and tests the time circuts ect...

ive filmed the scenes, but their at school, forgot to put them on my usb!, it will prbably be done and uploaded by next week or two!

it is for their game so its not breaking copyright its keeping their logo in the game and the current video has a modifyed one anyway

and have you noticed it looks like a spinning liscence plate in a way.

Edited by ♠Grim♂ Reaper 1666◙

Sign in to follow this