:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mark

Mark's Modeling + DK's Textures

Nice work Mark :thumbs:

Yeah, really!

Why would it only appear in 1985? What about 1986-9999 :P.

rofl.gif

i think its because when re-entry, it spawns the car a few decimals ubove ground

No, it is not because it is it "spawns the car a few decimals above ground", it is because it deletes the car that is attached to the rails and spawns a new one (like it does in every timetravel). I think DK only attaches them (train + delorean) to the railroad by a button press and not by an automatic code.

Amazing Model !!! You are fast , Mark O_o

( Yeah , I know I'm annoying , but did you made the Silver Mine beside the Railroad ? It's just a old house ... )

Edited by Microman

I will make more items from 1885 when we are doing the full map. After a few other things, I want to focus on 1955. Glad you like the model :D

The Windmill by Dragon King and me. Sorry Gameznerd but your model was just too high poly; 20,000 faces and this one is only 3,100.

Windmill.jpg

This will now be the last model in the 1885 line for a while.

My gosh... Mark and DK, you guys are amazing.... By the time we get to 1885, much of the more detailed stuff would be already finished!!!

Just A question , you are going to stop the map to the bridge ?

:D:D:dribble2: You are going to model HillDale ?!

"This Is Madness !" ^^

Edited by Microman

Right ! Excuse me ... I'm a idiot ... :doh2:

Edited by Microman

Wasn't this a map of everything that was going to be included in the finnised map? I've had this for ages :D

hillvalleyeng.jpg

Guest Gameznerd

I know my windmill was a high poly count :(, I still don't get it cos at my house it wasn't :(, Weird.

Oh well, better more stuff in it then 2 high poly stuff and less stuff in it. :P

Well If you guys have more stuff to do for me, I would make something as low poly I can do. So please pm me mike, ore come on msn please.

Well If you guys have more stuff to do for me, I would make something as low poly I can do. So please pm me mike, ore come on msn please.

The team has enough members that are modeling and texturing, at this point. We don't require anymore assistance in this area. You can still create your own stuff and post it in this section, but it will not be accepted. Thank you to all the people that contributed.

I'm pretty sure you can post any of your models. You have already posted something from your MMORPG and nobody has said you can't.