Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mark

Mark's Modeling + DK's Textures

Guest Gameznerd

Finally I have my own account back, and I think that what Sapphire(ore who ever she/he is ore was but now my account name again) typed is right. You need to be abled to drive the horeses don't we???

lol, driving horses. youd probably need a windsreen in the chest, where should the door be?? lol. it shuld be a motorcycle

Well I'd suggest the horses were motorcycles....

and for the different colours, I think they ought to be carcols compatible, in which case more colours like different shades of brown would probably need to be added... other than that... I think extras would suffice...

Congratulations Gameznerd, you've won the prize for most pointless post of the year -_-'

The team are a bunch of legends too ahead of schedule which is excellent.They have put in eveyones requests so far which is excellent what they should do is put orgcon skyway as part of 0.2f release aswell has the horse delorean track thing letter go er that would make everyone happy and i was told my flag flying delorean will be in it too. :D

i meant carriadge i dont give a stuff about the horses and the doc should be in the 1885 train when pushing the rail road delorean putting in the presto logs i know everyline watched bttf 3 8 times today

oh yeah i almost forgot about the steel hinges with the tires behind that push the railroad delorean with the thing in between the train first bit and the back of the delorean :)

Don't give us any pictures of the train. Its be submitted all before, countless times. He needs shots that aren't available, to complete the animations. Till he gets his hands on special pictures, or videos, he won't finish it.

Rail town was burnt down. I doubt the Train still runs there. The best thing to find would be original blueprints for the train.

We already have all the pictures that are available online.

Carlos need's detailed shots of the inside of the cab, instrumentation, levers, dials etc.

im going to graeagle, CA, USA this december with my 8.5 mp camera...... its a 4 hr drive from jamestown!! ill take a 360 plus inside there...

hopefully 0.2f dosent close in like 30 mins after u play it its really annoying :angry:<_<

If we get it right, 0.2f would be like Windows 7 a fix for Vista :P

Hill Valley map will be released as an add-on though, it will not be included in the main 0.2f release.

We're getting off-topic but, well, I finally finished modelling the engine, now I'll finish the tender, then texturing... Hope to have that new train very soon.

I don't like to post unfinished work pics, but for the developing team, you can check the team's Photobucket account.

Now, get back on topic! :D

I don't like to post unfinished work pics, but for the developing team, you can check the team's Photobucket account.

Goes off to take a look.....

Carlos, that looks awesome, TT is gonna wet himself when he see's that!