:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mark

Mark's Modeling + DK's Textures

Guest Gameznerd

Well I should take it back to topic again :uhuh:

I've sended the windmill to DK hopefully, I'm pretty sure about that, he's already placed it ingame ;)

I diden't mean for the mod, maybe as a fan addon, or for people who want it, like Orcgons Skyway.

You said, not for the mod, so not for it, but can be added on for those who don't want to wait.

You guys need to not be offended, I really said nothing wrong, just you think to much of the past, think of the future, make it what you want, and charish all moments, as they can be a treasure, let us have peace.

Edited by BTTFTIME

"We will have peace...yes we will have peace....we will have peace when you and all your works have perished" - Theoden, Lord of the Rings

BTTFTIME is like Doom. He keeps coming back.

More like Tomb Raider, thats still coming back now. Although wasn't the franchise owned by Lucas Art? Its just like them to milk something for every penny <_<

More like Tomb Raider, thats still coming back now. Although wasn't the franchise owned by Lucas Art? Its just like them to milk something for every penny <_<

lol

O_o Holy Sh** !!!!! The bridge appear only in 1985 ??

Edited by Microman

lol If only you could make it so the time vehicle is still attached to the rails on re-entry :( But you can't have everything I suppose ;) Great work anyways :good:

lol If only you could make it so the time vehicle is still attached to the rails on re-entry :( But you can't have everything I suppose ;) Great work anyways :good:

i think its because when re-entry, it spawns the car a few decimals ubove ground. if we change this, it may allow us to attch it using a code to se weather it was attached before or not.