Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mark

Mark's Modeling + DK's Textures

Hey, stop it! This is torture you know! :angry:

[Echo] It better be worth all the hype, else this place is gonna die an even biggar death! [/Echo]

Hey, stop it! This is torture you know! :angry:

[Echo] It better be worth all the hype, else this place is gonna die an even biggar death! [/Echo]

From the looks of it, it most definately is worth the hype, it looks amazing. You only have to look at the Jules Verne Train to know Carlos pays attention to detail.

I'm sure Carlos will post something up once it's ready.

Looks great Carlos. Just to let everyone know, I am taking a break from modelling for 2 months as I have to re-draft my folio for Standard Grade English.

There is videos available of the train in action including a ride in the cab, but they were in an old archive of videos from a while ago, it was all in black and white. I first saw the clips in Extreme Trains. The videos aren't the best of quality, I'll try to fetch some of the more important clips if I cand find them again, I had them favorited on my youtube before the user got banned.

Looks great Carlos. Just to let everyone know, I am taking a break from modelling for 2 months as I have to re-draft my folio for Standard Grade English.

lol I know this is a li'll off topic but, Which Shakespere are you doing :lol:

that's if he finds them. You may want to keep the option open just in case he doesn't.

as i said:

im going to graeagle, CA, USA this december with my 8.5 mp camera...... its a 4 hr drive from jamestown!!

i think i may be able to get any angle and any part of the train wich is unclear...

Well I found some of the old clips of the locomotive, but they are just clips of it passing by. But they are old ones, back in the 1950's to 60's. I have yet to find the better ones though.