Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTF Forever

No bugs or Movie Accuracy? (Poll)

No bugs or Movie Accuracy  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Whats more important for the VC version? No bugs, or movie accuracy?

• I don't want crashing, but i dont care about movie accuracy
    • I don't want crashing, but i want Movie Accuracy
    • I don't care about crashing, as long as its movie accurate
    • I don't care about crashing, and i dont care about movie accuracy
    • i will only care about movie accuracy when the mod hits 0.3a, it doesnt really matter at the moment
    • movie accuracy is everything!, start making it movie accurate now!
    • I don't like the Vice City version

Well okay, for now. But who knows, maybe they'll decide that 0.2f still needs a tut, for the noobs... but then again, i don't think there are that many ppl who hasn't heard of the mod, whether or not they're a part of the forums. Plus, if someone was new to the mod, but they knew about BTTF in general, then they should know how to operate a time-machine, the movies basically are the tut...

Well okay, for now. But who knows, maybe they'll decide that 0.2f still needs a tut, for the noobs...

It's going to be in the PDF readme. That's what Mike told me anyways. I forget which topic it was from. And search is being a pain in the ass about it.

Edited by Joe Statler

In my honest opinion, there is no need for an in-mod tutorial at the moment. An instructions ReadMe file would be fine. You can just print the ReadMe, or take notes from it to a paper, then learn as you play.

I barely follow the site, so I don't go insane.

I often follow the site more than anyone else here in the forums, but I don't go insane. :P

I often follow the site more than anyone else here in the forums, but I don't go insane.

Yes & No. Maybe out of mods yes. I may be the only non-mod member (that wasn't apart of the mod-team) that frequents the forum the most. (almost 1000 posts)

Edited by Joe Statler

I'm the only non-mod member (that wasn't apart of the mod-team) that frequents the forum the most. (almost 1000 posts)

Go you! :lol:

I seem to come here less and less everyday and I've been posting less too, mainly because ppl are talking about the same things we were talking about more than a year ago!

Plus I haven't played the VC mod in a year!

Edited by Orgcon

i dont want to mix and match models here, i know that liam is working on the courthouse square, and he is doing a great job, but as joe said, there are lots more things to do, lots more, so thats why i could bring my mate in, if he has free time that is, he could model somthing like twin/lone pines mall or peabody farm or anything else, and maybe do some animations, proper cut scene animations, of like marty talking to doc on the phone at the biggining of bttf 1, after all my mate is a proper animator, and its not bulls**t!

EDIT: this was meant for the previous page!

Edited by BTTF Forever

Dude, that's what Mike meant by *points down*

Exactly, and that is where we can utilise other modelers.

[EDIT] I read BTTF Forever's post before he edited it.

Edited by Joe Statler

dont you just hate that?, someone posts then edits, then someone replys before the edit is complete, and then they have to edit theres, and say that he didnt read the edited post because he posted before it was edited, then theres more edits, then sombody else edits, and theres alot of editing going on, and i like pie............... :huh::eekout::offtopic:

EDIT: that was random

So we should wait an hour or so for posters to realize they've forgotten something and then edit them before we reply? :P

someone posts then edits, then someone replys before the edit is complete, and then they have to edit theres, and say that he didnt read the edited post because he posted before it was edited, then theres more edits, then sombody else edits, and theres alot of editing going on, and i like pie.............

You know, that's what I prefer at phpBB. If someone replies/edits while you're doing so, you get a notification when you submit ;).

You know, that's what I prefer at phpBB. If someone replies/edits while you're doing so, you get a notification when you submit ;).

BakaBT's forum by Simple-Machines (freeware) does the same thing.

why cant we do that on our forums?

'cause no one wants to waste hours of coding if we'll move to IPB3 in some time :P.

The game is always crashing and it sometimes lags or when jumping with KITT of flipping over with him, the game freezes. Then i have to hit a bunch of keys so the game can stop and reopen. IF i don't hit them,the computer freezes and i have to hold down the power button????????? :angry:

The game is always crashing and it sometimes lags or when jumping with KITT of flipping over with him, the game freezes. Then i have to hit a bunch of keys so the game can stop and reopen. IF i don't hit them,the computer freezes and i have to hold down the power button????????? :angry:

Only the latest release is supported, install 0.2e R2 on a clean copy of Vice City: http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum/inde...amp;showfile=78

If you want any kind of support you need to be running the latest release.

Also, just incase you missed it:

Please note, we do not provide support of any kind in this section, use the bugs/troubleshooting sections of the forum for help and support.

About the movie accuracy, shut the Time Train not spawn only after 1885 upwards?

In theory it wouldn't be availible until doc's had chance to build it so a good few years after but the team are keeping it in as an emergency time vehicle so you dont get stuck in a time without deloreans.

Why dont not how long doc did take. It are also handy for emergency vechile my TM did stop with working when I whas in the year 0000 yesterday :lol:

Why dont not how long doc did take. It are also handy for emergency vechile my TM did stop with working when I whas in the year 0000 yesterday :lol:

Well.....uh....I......huh? :huh: can you learn english? "it are"? "why dont not how long"? please, for your sake and everyone else's, learn english, or use a translator.

That's the problem, he apparently IS using a translator. All web translators are crap in my opinion, live-human-being-with-common sense-translation FTW

Sign in to follow this