Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
zero

Stargate San Andreas Rebellion

Guest Gameznerd

I've called them all, but here for you again: Stargate(1994), Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate: Ark of Truth, Stargate: Continuum and Stargate: Universe.

And there's a fan made for fan's: Stargate SG-2

That are them all :P

I told you I'm a fan :P

Edited by Gameznerd

Ark of Truth and Continuum are part of SG-1, not just stand alone films! Plus you forgot the SG Atlantis film SG Extinction :lol:

Edited by Orgcon

The only reason you know about the Atlantis movie is because I showed you the GATEWORLD link.

Lies! Slanderous lies! I saw it updated on wiki before you told me, but I will admit I'd never heard of the Gateworld site before you showed me a link ;)

Guest Gameznerd

Off Topic: Well I haven't watched them all yet. But I know they're there!

On Topic: Hey Zero, are you planning to make something like this in your mod?

">

Sh*t sh*t sh*t !!!!!

Stop - Trying - To -Help - Us !!!!!!!!!! You're useless ! You don't understand that ?!

:uhuh::mf_argue: :mf_argue: :ranting2: :ranting2: :ranting2::angry: :angry:

If you want this V2 stop that and we will maybe have the time finish this SGC !

Guest Gameznerd

Microman Take it easy, I just give some ideas I'm not expecting to see this. So easy bro! Here, I buy ya a beer

cheers-beer.gif

Off Topic: I wasn't talking to you Microman :P

Edited by Gameznerd

a fight again :clapping:

seriously for the idea i have a very big list but that depending

first of limit of San andreas

two peaple who work in the mod

three the time neccesary to develop so for this idea we will wait when SGC is over

Edited by zero

Guest Gameznerd

I'm not fighting Zero, I think Microman had a bad day.

About the base, it looks already cool on the pics I showed. I wanted to show this vid of how these guys did it. And came up the idea about the MALP, and the U.A.V. and asked if it was a good idea. So what ya think about the idea, not thinking of first finishing the SGC?

Maybe you could make the MALP, use the model tank as an example. That would be awesome! Just idea's, just idea's. But still think of it!

Thought about that weeks ago! I'm already ten steps ahead of you :P

SGC is must be finish before add feature of it , that microman who made that me i'm focus on the weapon of ship and coding the new mission for that we will see at the end of the V2 if we put it or not

And technically it's not the SGC, it's the SA rebel base, right. Then there should be differences between the two.

yoou 're right on San andreas is not the SGC it's a poor rebel base but we making the SGC for the planet earth with SG1 ^^, so they have don't have the same process for exploring new planet

I'd like to see that, Jack O'Neil and the team walk through the gate, and is welcomed by a scrawny black man in an afro (default CJ when you start the game). XD

Off-Topic :

1 : I don't had a Bad Day

2 : I really think you're f*****g annoying

3 : I don't like the Beer ... ( yeah sorry Orgcon X-D )

On Topic :

3 : I have the SGC's MALP and the Rebellion's MALP

4 : I'm going to model the UAV

5 : The SGC is going to make me crazy Ô_Ô

:cry: The RC mod didn't work, I tryed to send the RC Tiger through the SG but it didn't go, it wasn't accepted! :cry2:

Guest Gameznerd

Cool, Microman. Thnx that you would awnser my question. About the beer, I give you then 10 Euro! I would love to see a pic of that MALP if possible! Good luck with the SGC Microman ;)

How about you give me 900 euro for my new PC :P.

and me 400 euro for my new M4 ??? ^^ seriously back on topic and no corruption

Guest Gameznerd

Off topic: No corruption from me, I just wanted to calm down Microman.

On Topic: Any progress on anything?

Prolly not, Gameznerd i think what microman means is that you need to stop asking them if anything is done, things like that. It annoys them, why else do you think Del left the BTTF mod. Because people ask questions like you do. I know you mean no harm with it, you're just exited about it but you really need to stop those question. I don't mean to offend you with this message but i'm just trying to explain what they're feeling.

Why don't you NOT ASK AT ALL! <_< I want this mod myself, more that the BTTF mod. But I'm a patient bunny :D

TBH, I've modded the fluck out of this mod already! :lol: And made it even harder to compleat the mission :P