:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
zero

Stargate San Andreas Rebellion

New Camera :

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.jpg

You can modify the Camera as you want :) ( I drive the X-304 Daedalus because it's my favourite ship , but it works with Prometheus too ! ^^ , I need to work on some textures :) )

Edited by Microman

Guest Gameznerd
Oh but he's like 16 and is the best in his english class right Gameznerd?

Remember this?: My English is much better then yours. I'm blue streak 16 years old and are the best in English in our class! You make stupid mistakes or you're just to lazy to right it as it should be!

Why the hack am I excally awnsering, oh yes: To teach you a blue streak lesson!!!

Bye Bye!

No I'm not Crazyjointje. I speak english good, but just too lazy to type it in the right grammar.

But oh well, if I want to write good English I do. But I just CBF as in matter of fact :P!

English is weird but french is very difficult ^^

Your absolutly right zero. I don't like the language, I'm not good in it :P.

EDIT after seeing the new pictures: Nice picture, this mod's yet already f***ing cool, and it's not even finished yet! Good going with the camera and Level 28!

Edited by Gameznerd

I think Gameznerd should change his name to Rimmer, he so loves to lick arse :rotfl:

X-D

EDIT :

Anyway , I made some new textures for the Puddle Jumper :

PuddleJumperNew.jpg

I will do an other texture for the glasse

We will keep the ancient ones for a normal and a "dirty" version ( for the Story )

F302 :

F302.jpg

Edited by Microman

He should use the rolling stones logo as a profile pic. The big tounge could come in handy :rotfl:

The F-302 looks awesome, but the puddle-jumper's new skin is green. Why the hell is it green, is it the Incredible Hulk's Puddle Jumper. No, he'd never be able to fit in it. XD

Its not a green as you made it though, I looks more like Starbug1 than a PJ XD

Hope you like it :lmfao::lol:

PuddleJumperNew2.jpg

So , you maybe KNOW it , It's a joke ....

Ok , I'm serious with this one :

Hmmmm ? Like that ?

PuddleJumper3.jpg

Edited by Microman

Huh, I wonder if the engine will allow this kind of reflective effect.

PuddleJumperStargate.jpg

Edited by Joe Statler

In case anyone wants to know they have made fun of the Stargate Portal on Southpark in the episode where terrorists attack our imagination ^^ I'm watching it right now!!

I watched part of it, but since I've seen it twice before didn't watch the rest. Did you notice how the stargate theme was in it, but very subtle.

Yeah i know too ....

What's the name of the episodes ? "Chock Full of Nuts" and "Preview"?

How will the handling of the final puddle jumper be? Will it fly like the hydra (or any other plane in SA) or the way it does in the show (be able to do things that a normal plane can't, since it doesn't use wind resistance to stay aloft and steer)?

Edited by Joe Statler

Wait and see :D

And for those sort of reflections, you need ENBseries really :cry:

Ok , if you want ENB series , download it but you will have more bugs ... no you will have a LOT of bugs with the V2 ... We don't have any bugs for the moment so we're not going to break that chance :(

Guest Gameznerd

That pic's are ugly :P Is this beter then saying that they're nice :P ?

Gameznerd, click ''Click to view full image''. You'll see the quality gets better. Or else get a better monitor.

Guest Gameznerd

XD, I said that because I'm not someone who licks ass :P That's to proof it XD BTW, microman could you make that last green a bit greyer not much, Looks a bit better I think. If you don't want that, then it doesn't matter to me, I only wanted to see it.

Edited by Gameznerd

Yeah, you lick others asses AND failed to rate a picture. Those pics are awesome. Both in quality and objects in it

Edited by -RG-

Guest Gameznerd
:thumbdown: That was on purpose! I like them 2. Tss, this days nobody sees sarcasm.

Oh we see sarcasm. But it's kinda hard to look at your face if you keep jamming your head onside someones ass all the time. That way we can't see HOW you mean it.