:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
zero

Stargate San Andreas Rebellion

For the next release of the Mod, can you please remove the error/dumpreport system please!? :hands:

I found out why my comp sometimes crashes when something goes wrong, its because it opened more than 7 error and dumpreport .exe's! And because there were so many of them, they used up all the memory so the messages weren't even posted, not only that but I can't do any thing about it cause all my actions are put in a queue! :ranting2: I had to wait ten minutes before I could do anything! :sleeping:

here is proof that the error/dumprep system is full of FAIL!

DumpRep.jpg

(I took this while I was waiting, although I had to wait till it finnished hogging all the mem before I could see if it had even captuered it!)

we can't remove that if they like remove the limit adjuster without that they will not working

change your PC :lmfao:

no serriously i can't remove that , but it the same things for the minimod that weird you never told me that problem before

Its the first time its been so serious! And sometimes when you quit a game, as its loading down it starts a new game like it won't let you leave! I need the SA crash killer but I dunno what its called so searching for it is imposible :(

Sorry Orgcon, searched for like 15 minutes on GTAforums and i couldn't find anythin. There is one for VC and SA but they didnt give download links.

Orgcon, do what I do. Put the task manager on your tv (extended desktop) and play the mod on your monitor. So if a crash happens and you can't get out of the game's screen, you can just go to the task manager and end the process. But you'll need a tv or another monitor to make this work.

I have neither at my disposal sadly :( The main problem is RAM, I may need to invest in some biggar sticks! 1Gb is no longer good enough :cry2:

I'll start saving my pennies shall I, maybe I'll have enough by Christmas 2078! <_<

Back on topic: I finally managed to compleat the mission again, so I could test the american.gxt I re-wrote :P But the coding at the end of the mission is messed up like I said before, you don't spawn in the right place and the animations for the speach are opposite, and the player walks away into a wall and not the NPC :lol:

I also made 'the mission' harder in some ways, by adding the 'Missile' Cleo. It means that instead of having 5 deathgliders on your "six" firing 1 missile each, they now fire 10 missiles each and the're all 'Heat Seekers'! :doh: So unless you good at timing with the flare, your buggered :bye2:

The bad thing is, the missiles are more powerful, so it only takes 3 missiles to shoot the Deathgliders down, instead of 9 like it used to take! :o

Some good things did come out of that though, with the Cleo you can now see the missiles from the alkesh, instead of them blowing you out of the sky with little more that pixie wings and fairy farts! <_<

The only thing is, if your a cheater (like me) and you use the 'JCNRUAD' cheat, the mission is very easy. Infact its too damn easy! :nosweat:

The 'HUD' cleo works well with this too, it makes finding the buggers that little bit easier. :P

you don't spawn in the right place and the animations for the speach are opposite, and the player walks away into a wall and not the NPC

that is a problem but for me they spawn at the right place and do they anim corectly so i can't really correct that

In this vid you can see the new reflections of the Jumper too :)

Guest Gameznerd

OffTopic: I want to see sorry for the things I said last week annoying you and stuff. Sorry I wasn't in a good mood last week. Let us start up again, and forget this stupid silly stuff.

Ontopic: Nice vid, I just can't wait for V2 now!

You know, you could have used the STARGATE font for the end of the video. Otherwise very cool, I would have like to see the puddle jumper go through the gate though.

As long as they haven't backed the damn SG up against a wall like in the SG-C in Mt. chilliad, so that you can't go through the Event Horizon! <_<

We know Orgcon , but we say it , it's just a PREVIEW of the REBELLION BASE ( so it's not a SGC in the Mnt.Chiliad )

I will make a new rebellion base ...

EDIT : And if you look closely on the Video , the stargate is not on the wall ...

Edited by Microman

at the origin the code is made just for the player and his group to use the gate i need to reedit a little for the puddle jumper

Some vehicles work throught the gate! The quad bike is the best one cause it doesn't effect anything on the other side, the sanchez on the other hand, goes through the gate but the map objects such as buildings and surroundings, don't load on the otherside until you get off the bike.

And all vehicles can be transported through the ring transporter, even all the big ones :lol:

Guest Gameznerd

Quick question, is this mod about Stargate(1994), Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis or are you going to make things from Stargate: Ark of Truth, Stargate Continuum and Stargate: Universe too?

in this history only SG1 have a link with that story, and this story take place before abydos were destroy by anubis so no atlantis, no ark of the truth and no cotinuum link

Guest Gameznerd

K thnx for your awnser! So that means you're not going to at the village from Stargate(1994)? BTW If that camp in V1 of the mod is from Stargate(1994), then you need to move it closer 2 the piramid :P Sorry I watched the vid today.