:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
zero

Stargate San Andreas Rebellion

Gameznerd : You're always fu****g annoying ! Stop that ! Stop trying to help us , the other guys don't do that ! I repeat that a last time : YOU ARE USELESS ! CrazyJoinje was right when he said "i think what microman means is that you need to stop asking them if anything is done, things like that.

This is the last time I say that ... So now , PLEASE , stop that , ok ?

Ok , we need your opinion for a style of weapon ... I'm going to change a lot of weapons for the story :

SanAndreasWeapon.jpg

It's a Machine Gun from the planet San Andreas ... The population is oppresed by the God Râ so it's rudimentary ...

EDIT : All the weapon will not be green X-D

Edited by Microman

Its cool, but I think its too basic! It looks a lot like a Genii machine gun :lol:

Try and make it look a bit more random and less generic. Random like the ZAT gun :P

You can watch my MALP failure if you want :rotfl:

">
Edited by Orgcon

Your telling me that that's the you've been working on this whole time. It's just a tiny tank. Too bad the barrel keeps you from going through the gate.

Edited by Joe Statler

Gameznerd : You're always fu****g annoying ! Stop that ! Stop trying to help us , the other guys don't do that ! I repeat that a last time : YOU ARE USELESS ! CrazyJoinje was right when he said "i think what microman means is that you need to stop asking them if anything is done, things like that.

This is the last time I say that ... So now , PLEASE , stop that , ok ?

Microman i have told you a billion times allready. The name is crazyjointje. If you're not sure how to spell my name then call me CJ.

I know it's CrazyJointje , I spell it wrong because I'm angry ! :angry:

*SPOILER WARNING!* Because I'm impatient and I like to ruin ppls fun! :P

Flying in space would be fun if you could get it to work, and hopefully you can Zero! (crosses fingers :S)

Its just that while messing around in Zero Gravity, I noticed that all vehicles have no forward thust while subjected to it. :( So any aircraft that would normally chase you, just stay still or move very slowly like flying through thick soup :lol: Same goes for your aircraft too! Although in the vid, I have a speed booster cleo, so instead of normal thrust to get around, I use that! ;)

Here is a vid to show you;

">

:o

you have the base principe just a map will be made for space and i already have the zero gravity however the black night interest me ^^

Edited by zero

I used many mods and cheats to get that! :wacko:

1, For the Zero gravity I used 'The Ultimate Trainer Cleo'

2, For the speed boost I used 'Skorpo's Speed Cleo'

3, For the dark sky I used some of the '.DAT files' from

'Gunmod's Real'Fx mod' and the 'NIGHTPROWLER' cheat

so its always midnight.

4, And for the 'Engine ON/OFF' I used the 'Motor Cleo'

Edited by Orgcon

thanks a lot orcgon i apreciate your help

Don't care the problem of the Daedalus ! it's not like that InGame , but I post this pic to show you the space ! ^^

As you said on MSN , Orgcon , It's F***ING Huge !!!!!!!!!!

Space.jpg

IT boggles the mind how you got that ingame! So did you make it as a big cuboid, and not a sphere like I suggested?

I just thought it would look better inside without corners, even though it'll probably be a b**ch to texture either way :lol:

As you said on MSN , Orgcon , It's F***ING Huge !!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry i have to say it. Thats what she said!!!

Guest Gameznerd

Just curious. Is that space thing already in? BTW I like the gun it's good(if ya need my opinion)

No, its not.

The only reason I have something similar to what it will eventually be like, is because I'm impatient and I did it myself :P

Guest Gameznerd

Cool, could ya get online (msn) and send it to me too? I want to see it. Or do ya have pictures of vids from it?