:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
zero

Stargate San Andreas Rebellion

maybe if we find anyone to make the path that could be very interesting, DK try to make it but i 'don't know if he have some sucess

I'd give it a shot but the same problem occurs, you have to make new ped zones, or sacrifice old ones (doutful) and I don't remember if SA uses the .ZON files like VC did!

And then there is the problem of Coords, the game won't allow background injection programs into it, I don't know what you have done but you can't use Trainers, map teleporters or coords tellers anymore! :(

They just don't recognise the game, so the ped editor would have to be a tool like MEd or MooMaper.

Edited by Orgcon

not a problem with med for the coordinate and he use the zone that the reason when you are in abydos you see the name of the planet

And your "shutup" date ,too ?

Sorry , I can't resist ...

Dude you really don't get it do you? First you complain about a new dude that asks for progress pics and now you do it... AGAIN! Just GTFO bye1.gif.

Dude stop it. They want to be left alone. All you are doing is sucking up. So stop it.

There are loads more of these that tell you to go away, but you keep coming back like a frikkin boomerang and now you go with this..? -

Maby this is helpfull? http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=1093

Don't now what it is, but maybe it's helpfull. I will look futher though.

EDIT: To change some peds?? Not the spawn I think. http://grandtheftauto.filefront.com/file/P...an_Editor;45774

P.S. - Sorry for so much quotes, I just hope that Gameznerd will stop being himself. Nice progress on the mod btw :D

I simply didn't think that Gameznerd could ever possibly post something useful, that's all..

I did look at the links he posted, they might help indeed, but..

Don't now what it is, but maybe it's helpfull. I will look futher though.

..the way he lays out the info(useful or not) is like a signature of him or smthn

Edited by -RG-

not really usefull

He just posted a link from GTAGarage.com like were totally incapable of finding anything, I found a better tool on GTAinside ;)

Guest Gameznerd

I was exally drunk at that moment :P And was making homework, it was hard, I remember that, so I didn't knew what I did :P. Sorry for that :P.

some problem for making the space so it will be a soft version i will put a video later when the first planet will be ready

space.jpg

preview of the San andreas planet

???? what do you mean ?

What do you mean by " Lol" Orgcon -___________- ? if something's wrong , tell it ! ^^

LAWL. A silly way of saying 'lol'!

The planet looks like an asteroid :lol:

Although if you made a half light and half dark texture for it to show that there is a sun in the system, even if there isn't, it might look a bit more planety :D

And maybe (if posible) stick a corona inside at the center of the planet, so it looks like it has an aura, although 2 main problems spring to mind;

1, How big can you make a corona!? :huh:

2' How 'merde' would it look!? :P

Edited by Orgcon

You see orgcon , it's your problem :lol: it's write in BIG BLACK LETTERS just beside the pic :

PREVIEW :lmfao: ^^

EDIT : You speak French that's new ? >_>

Edited by Microman

I speak a little french, but not enough to string a sentence together :P

I know it was a preview, I was just throwing some ideas at you ;)

:D If you can speak a little french learn new words because "Merde" is not very "cool" if I can say ^^

:D If you can speak a little french learn new words because "Merde" is not very "cool" if I can say ^^

I only said Merde cause s**t is censored! ;)

Sorry if its not COOL enough for you! <_<

Edited by Mike
Don't bypass the word filter ;)

not really because normally VC and liberty city as in the same planet and some other country

Guest Gameznerd

Hey guys, cool a planet! I watched Armageddon the other they and was thinking of meteors and astroids and that they are flying around in space, so my question exally is: Is it possible to make some meteors and Astroids flying around and maybe let the meteors damage your ships and the astroids destroying you? Just an idea, so don't be mad this time. I was just fascinated about the fact how these stones are functional.

@Orgcon, grimreaper etc.: What ya think of my idea?