Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
zero

Stargate San Andreas Rebellion

thanks a lot mike ^^

Man, to play this mod you need to know someone that can tell you how it works...

I needed Fusions help to find out I need to select the location at first and then also type it by hand. This also is hard 'cause the player still can move and you need to type real slow.

@zero: make the player unmovable during this step, but if he presses enter too early he aborts the whole process and gets movable again. Oh and talking of this, it's real bad that you every time can spawn one of these space ships, my game didn't like it when I was driving all three of them 'cause you still can spawn a new if still driving an other.

I neither know the movie nor I have seen the TV series often, but does opening the gate at the rebells-base really that long? It took ages for me...

And in the movie/TV series I guess you can instantly go back through the gate if it's still opened, am I right? Didn't work for me.

Next thing is the mod made my SA lag hugely, meaning about every 2 or 3 minutes it froze for 10 seconds, real annoying :(. Also the game crashed every time I jumped of a hydra and/or a space ship when above the place where the gate is, weird.

Now, having all the negative sides off my mind, I come to the good points (learned in school this way around it's the best 'cause the last read stays in mid ;))

The models are really impressive, I liked the branding inside Abydos.

Good work on getting all the space ships in-game, never would've though it was possible to have that many Hydras xD.

The animation that opens a Stargate looks really cool, especially that explosion at the end :).

You really wanted to make it hard for people to get to the Stargate onto that rock in the desert, huh? I needed more than 15 tries to finally get trough that gate, after some tries I though that spaceship is indestructible, but after I've taken a tank to escape it suddenly came down next to me, lol.

You nearly totally locked up that place to prevent you from driving up there what even makes it harder, :lol:. After I died there was suddenly a tank driving on the street that I stole and needed to drive all around the base looking for an entry till I found one at the back ;).

So all in all that's a quite good mod, that needs some fixes but has a great potential, keep up the good work :thumbs:.

wow mini me is a book you written ^^ ,

make the player unmovable during this step

i don't made that for one reason when the alkesh attak you, how you will dodge the shoot of the alkesh

I neither know the movie nor I have seen the TV series often, but does opening the gate at the rebells-base really that long?

because on the serie or in the movie they cut some part of the animation but after you will encode the gate by yourself

Next thing is the mod made my SA lag hugely, meaning about every 2 or 3 minutes it froze for 10 seconds, real annoying sad.gif. Also the game crashed every time I jumped of a hydra and/or a space ship when above the place where the gate is, weird.

in fact you need to have a very good pc for run it , for the V1 i don't have any lag and microman too

and for the crash erase the CAM.cs, i find this bug after i build the patch

and for the rest thanks a lot ^^

Yea it doesn't lag much for me, if I keep it at 800x600 resolution. Also according to wormhole physics in the series (and movie) you can't travel back through an open gate. Gate travel is one way, although energy and radio waves can make it through back and forth. Actually only time going back through an open gate has happened was in the animated series (which was sh*t).

@Joe:

Whoops, mine is set to max on all - maximum resolution (1680x1050) and very high on "quality of fx", but i though if that was a problem it would lag all the time instead of "freezing" from time to time.

But now thinking about it, it also might be my Antivirus program, hmm...

wow mini me is a book you written ^^ ,

With the difference that the thoughts on books are sorted better. I wrote mine down as they came to my mind :D.

i don't made that for one reason when the alkesh attak you, how you will dodge the shoot of the alkesh

Ooops, forgot about that, 'cause I took it down before I went there xD.

But my real intention was that it is hard to type San Andreas or Abydos since in both words the movement letters appear ;). Maybe you can code it that the player gets unmovable when he's close to that dialing thing and presses sneak, and once he releases that button he's movable again.

and for the rest thanks a lot ^^

No problem ;).

Mini-Me, All the bits you don't like are the best bits :lol:

And I do agree that, being able to spawn all three ships at once is a major bug, I also noticed once, that the stargate inner and outer rings can be spawned as well using the number 4 button :lol:

Edited by zero

Do you mean you can put any combination of addresses in but only the right ones work!?

Like if you randomly pressed 7 letters and press enter the DHD will not lock, then reset?

Edited by Orgcon

you can put any combination of adresse yes and only some of them work the other don't work or don't use and i will use the true combination of abydos and the earth

and if you have wrong with that sequence of 7 symbol the open failed and reset the dhd

Awesome work as always , Zero :)

It's the first time I see this Free DHD ! :D

O_o! what th- *boom*!?

Rain clouds in space :lol:

What was that banging grinding sound at the end :huh:

Rain clouds in space

because i was to near of the planet, the could you see is on san andreas ^^

and the only sound in the video is the engine of the hydra and the explosion from the automatik weapon of the prometheus

I know its a weapon test, but I hope its not constantly firing its weapons in V2 when its released :P

Are you going to start working on space again soon?

you can déactivate the automatik weapon don't worry it's just for defending the ship and pilot him and for the space i don't know because i can't made the planet bigger due to the col and the LOD and for the bright of that planet is the same problem i don't know how to do that ^^ .

Edited by zero

There are tutorials on prelighting if thats what you mean.

And for making the planet biggar start a new project, make a biggar sphere which means you can make a new biggar .col, instead of editing the old one ;)

Edited by Orgcon

You could change the color of the rain clouds, so they look like small nebulae.

Edited by Joe Statler

that the problem for the col you have a small limit for it i try already that solution and for the coud i can't put it on interior