:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
zero

Stargate San Andreas Rebellion

sarcasm is an art that you're not very good, take exemple on jack'o neil he is very good at that

You know , Gameznerd , we will like you if you stop annoying people ... -_-

You're a f**l and you ry to correct that by licking ass ...

Sorry for my aggresivity but that's the true

*ahem* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWNED!!!

:ranting2: Something tells me you all need to p**s off and stop spamining this topic with bulls**t! :spam:

:starwars: If you want to slate each other go to the Spillover and fight it out! :nunchucks::chair:

BACK ON TOPIC: Microman, I didn't expect you to put ENBseries in the mod :rotfl:, I was just telling JS that only ENBs can get them sort of reflections :bleh:

Oh ... I maybe have a solution but it's for VC ... that's the problem , you know , in the GTA Hill Valley section , Flux capacitor , post a graphic improvement ... I found it : http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum/inde...?showtopic=1819

But the problem is , as I say , it's for VC ... I don't know if this graphic improvement exists for SA

Well i got a mod that enhances the graphics of fire and explosions and such if you mean that.

Thats already in the mod CJ! :lol:

And Microman, such a mod does exist but I can't remember where I found it :(

Edited by Orgcon

Well you asked for a mod that enhances the graphic but keep in mind. If you do so not everyone is able to play the game without lag. *hint* MEEEEE!!! */hint*

Holy shazbah! There is need for a double post cause this mod is minted! Improved shadows and reflections at no extra cost to FPS! This is definatly a jackpot find!

Edited by Orgcon

Awesome graphics improvement Orgcon !!!!!!!!!!!! O_o ! Thanks !

I only have an Nvidia 7300 gs piece of crap and it handles it well!

EDIT: While looking for something else I came across another mod, Its not as good as DeXX's mod, but it does the same thing; http://www.filefront.com/5011170/Real-FX-by-Gunmod/

Edited by Orgcon

Guest Gameznerd
You know , Gameznerd , we will like you if you stop annoying people ... -_-

You're a f**l and you ry to correct that by licking ass ...

Sorry for my aggresivity but that's the true

*ahem* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWNED!!!

Oright, I will say this one more time: I'M f***ing NOT LICKING ASS!!! I'm just a HUGE Fan of Stargate, that's all!!

Your happy now?!?!?!

Back on topic: My cards handling it too and that's a: Geforce 5500FX (bad I know)

Edited by Gameznerd

I only have an Nvidia 7300 gs piece of crap and it handles it well!

Well mine doesn't have anti-aliasing and has only pixel shader 1.0. although my ATI RADEON 9250 PCI (not express) has 256mb of vram it seems it can only utilize a fraction of that.

Edited by Joe Statler

Ok , I work on the reflections of the Puddle Jumper ! ^^

Gamezthing : So can you be a HUGE fan of StarGate in SILENCE ?! Or do you want to be a HUGE f**l for everyone ?!

Guest Gameznerd

I'm not a fool! I will only give compliments then, but you wont'get my help anymore! I was planning to look around for a character and maybe make one. But am now not doing it anymore!

youpi , just can you stop that and back to the topic please

Guest Gameznerd

Ontopic: I will, but as Micro and CJ here won't shut up about it, then it would not be easy.

Oftopic: Oh and Zero, I want to say sorry to you for my behaviour. And If you need something, just ask ;). Oh and Microman, don't say anything about this please.

Gameznerd... pay close attention to what I am about to say:

Stop trying to help them. They don't want/need you.If you don't leave them alone I will suspend you.

Ontopic: I will, but as Micro and CJ here won't shut up about it, then it would not be easy.

Oftopic: Oh and Zero, I want to say sorry to you for my behaviour. And If you need something, just ask ;) . Oh and Microman, don't say anything about this please.

Uhm, we are telling you to stop just like DK is doing. Other ways didn't work so we tryed a different way and you still didn't get it. I hope this time you get it now DK warned you.

OnTopic: Really nice stuff, i'm pretty sure my graphics card can't handle it. It's a ATI Radeon Xpress 1100, it has 128mb. I play games on a laptop BTW :P.