Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
zero

Stargate San Andreas Rebellion

Ok , It's what I expected X-D

You will see black bands in the final video but I will remake the anim, so it's not a problem :P

both i use SG1 for the beginning and when you see the star that came from the movie and yes is in game

Edited by zero

But for my version it's only SG1 :unsure:

I can maybe mix the two anims ...

Make your choices now please , because I have to make the animation again for the fullscreen mode ... So if you want something , say it now :P

:) Thanks for your opinions guys ! :D

Now I need your opinion on something for the animation :

Do you prefer to see this animation in FullScreen InGame or do you prefer with black bands ?

If you can get it full screen without too much of an FPS drop, then that will be bloody brilliant.

If the limitations of the game engine means that fullscreen won't be possible, then the option you go with will still be awesome!.

Either way, I love this mod. Its is brilliant, especially given the age of San Andreas itself.

I admit that I came into this thread really late in the conversation so I apologise if this has been asked before, but how come when I am succesfully able to dial the stargate to Abydos, when I step through the event horizon, I don't get transported to Abydos? Does the Requiem mission have to be completed first?

Edited by Billz

when you dial abydos press abydos0 and enter after when the vortex is stable go near the horizon and stop you player for one second and you will be transport

when you dial abydos press abydos0 and enter after when the vortex is stable go near the horizon and stop you player for one second and you will be transport

I'll do that sometime tonight. Thank you. :D

If you can get it full screen without too much of an FPS drop, then that will be bloody brilliant.

If the limitations of the game engine means that fullscreen won't be possible, then the option you go with will still be awesome!.

Does the Requiem mission have to be completed first?

Oh , no the FullScreen mode is possible ! It's just very long ,don't worry about it :)

The actual animation is in fullscreen mode for example ^^

If I understand , Zero planned to make the Part 2 of the mission " Requiem Of San Andreas " ... But it's not in the air this time , you're a soldier and you try to defend your Planet :)

Ja , Ich spreche Deutsch auch ^^ Aber ich bin in meine 2nd yahr ... Ich habe schwierigkeiten :)

Edited by Microman

Lol , sorry :D

Hey someone know where I can upload big files ? ( like 200 MO )

Because Mediafire/Megaupload crash all the time !

Lol , sorry :D

Hey someone know where I can upload big files ? ( like 200 MO )

Because Mediafire/Megaupload crash all the time !

You could upload them to FileFront or Rapidshare, provided of course that they are into a compressed format that is easily openable. I suggest WinRar because the amount of people who I have seen who do not know how WinZip, WinAce or 7-Zip works is just mind boggling.

Edited by Billz

These bits of German were ok, people over here would get you ;).

Ja ich spreche Deutch

I know the english term "Dutch" or the German "Deutsch", but I dunno what this is :P.

Hm, an other filehoster is rapidshare, but I guess their limit also is 200mb. Why don't you use a program like the ones mentioned and pack it in multiple zips (I know that 7zip supports that since I use it)?

I already tried with 3 zip and it's 32 Mo (Original File : 140 Mo ) ... It's too big and MediaFire/Megaupload crash ...

I already tried with 3 zip and it's 32 Mo (Original File : 140 Mo ) ... It's too big and MediaFire/Megaupload crash ...

Tried WinAce?

You can get a pretty good compression ratio with it.

Guest Dungeon Creeper

Wow, this mod is cool! I can't wait to V2! I seriusly don't knew if my english is good. I'm not good in it :P So sorry if I make some mistakes.