:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
zero

Stargate San Andreas Rebellion

I made a txd with 232 pictures (1024x1024) in it , Blue , I can make a txd with 50 pics , it's nothing :):lol:, plus the Daedalus have 50 textures :)

i Know. Depends on the memory limitations of SA though. You obviously cannot do like 1,000,000 pictures because the memory allocated to SA is not enough.

Yeah , obviously ... But I adopted the "Chuck Norris Style" for the animation ...

For the cutscenes it's gonna be like 5 or 10 txd per cutscenes I think ... 20 for the biggest ...

Lol ! "Chuck Norris made a txd with 1000 textures (1024x1024) for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas ... Without bugs ..."

I have to work on it :D

Anyway , we try to finish Abydos we have some problems with the col files ...

some new picture from abydos and the interior of the hatak

gallery214.jpg

gallery215.jpg

gallery216.jpg

gallery218.jpg

gallery217.jpg

The hatak interior looks good :good: but the Temple entrance looks crap with those black rectangles as windows! ;) Couldn't they be opened into the hall? And not only that, they should be 'intruded' not 'extruded' :P

-_______________________________________- Can I say : SHUT UP ! You will wait like the other ones ... :angry: ( You're Armfrathing , right ? )

ok from now on if anyone asks this team on this forum when .2 is coming out I will increase your warning by 25% for each offence. And your punishment will be equal to what I'm allowed to do.

Thanks again ... :)

We're going to do the desert of abydos now ...

ok from now on if anyone asks this team on this forum when .2 is coming out I will increase your warning by 25% for each offence. And your punishment will be equal to what I'm allowed to do.

So when's v2 coming out? :lol: :lol: :lol:

We're going to do the desert of abydos now ...

Thats good to know, as long as you don't make it like the last one, a big flat box with sausages coming out of it! :lol: Not only that, but there was a big hole to the left of the entrance! :P

Edited by Orgcon

you are lucky I can't suspend you :lol:

I wouldn't anyways as it would be my ass as well.

you are lucky I can't suspend you :lol:

I wouldn't anyways as it would be my ass as well.

Yeah, stupid Admin/Moderator :P:D.

When is the next version of the mod coming out?

There's never a fixed date. If you don't find it announced on the News Section, don't go asking on the forums... Or else!

Now I understand this answer ... o_o

Edited by Microman

Im Having Problems With The Auto Installer For Version 1 still crashes when you spawn 1 2 and 3 also spawn 4 is still a shadow and game crashes everytime i leave the spawning spot i went on moddb and asked for help and they keep saying i probly have an old pc my pc isnt old just one year. the read text it gives me when it crashes is

GTA:SA Crashed, Debug Info Follows:

GTA Info:

Version: US 1.0

Last File Loaded: AUDIO\STREAMS\MR

Last Library Loaded:

Error: Unknown

Assembly Info:

Exception At Address: 0x4FE640BE

Exception Code: 0xc0000005 (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION)

Registers:

EAX: 0x00000112 EBX: 0x015B3020

ECX: 0xC4818842 EDX: 0x00000014

ESI: 0x0166F740 EDI: 0x08000000

EBP: 0x0023FB99 ESP: 0x0022FB58

if nobody can help ill wait until V2 comes out its not like im hurting to play this mod i just wanted to use the stargate and that was it

The only thing I can suggest Doc-Holliday, is to do the manual install, and see if it also has problems, and if the problems are the same or not.

On another note, I don't know if its the code or a Cleo that I have added thats conflicting, But during the Requiem mission, if I shoot down all the Deathgliders before the timer runs out, as soon as the timer hits '0' I get "Mission Failed" :huh:

I've done the mission many times, but I can't be sure if I've shot all the Deathgliders down within the time limit before, but the last two times I did it, I get "mission failed" and I don't know why! :(

Edited by Orgcon

Don't worry about the prima I will remake all the textures of the characters at the end :)

Wow slow motion dude! Is that supposed to be the first prime or was it Ra?

Râ is the guy with the big beautiful mask , you know ;)

It's a first prime , I said it ... I only have to work on the textures of the Jaffas ...