Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
zero

Stargate San Andreas Rebellion

Hell No Zero!

so why you have the same msn adress as gamerthink ?

Sad news! sad.gif The new SG:1 and Atlantis films Revolution and Exstinction might not be made due to the fall in the dvd market, and the current economic affairs. They were planning on making them 'straight-to-dvd' films because MGM don't have enough money to release them, owing to their 4 billion dollar debt! :S

But there isn't 100% proof this is true ...so you never know wink.gif

shame i hope it's not true,

we all hate you

Finally someone said what needed to be said.

Sad news! :( The new SG:1 and Atlantis films Revolution and Exstinction might not be made due to the fall in the dvd market, and the current economic affairs. They were planning on making them 'straight-to-dvd' films because MGM don't have enough money to release them, owing to their 4 billion dollar debt! :S

But there isn't 100% proof this is true ...so you never know ;)

This is me right now.

baby_crying_closeup.jpg

Edited by Joe Statler

so why you have the same msn adress as gamerthink ?

Because I was Gameznerd you numnutt! I only changed totally. So Gameznerd is history! He won't bother anybody anymore. EMO would be here. He's more a silent kid. So.

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

Having 2 differents names don't change the personnality , ya know -__-

How much time has passed since Gameznerd was banned? A month? Less? If you had changed, nobody would ever notice your past

Ok dudes , here's a unofficial video , it's only a "fan made" but I have to precise that :

IT WILL NOT BE IN THE MOD OR BE A MOD ! It's just for fun and we wanted to share this video with you ! ;)

Enjoy :)

Made by the Black Knights Order modding team , the 5/12/09

Special thanks to SGA-3D ( for his awesome model of Atlantis )

Maps and Stargate models by : Microman

Coding ( StarGate , Animations , and a lot of stuff ) : Zero

*looks back at Nerdman, Washerguy.. and others.*

You're forgetting Ronnyboy, the one bright light in all the past annoying members. He's now a respected member of the forums.

or not ''-____-

And Zero and me knows that it was you since the beginning , because of your nicknames and of your pictures on MSN .

Is the V1 mission 'Requiem' going to be in V2? Cause I enjoy that mission.

The AI is hillarious, it just flies the planes stright into the ground doing all the work for me! :lol: If it is in V2, I hope you iron out some of the bugs. :P

V1 requiem is still on the V2 but for the bug i don't know if i can do better , that the reason i made the mission on the ground because that mission don't have any bug.

If I understand Zero , you will have 2 different Requiem ... The requiem of the V1 and the requiem where you are a soldier who defends the base beside Verdant Meadows ... Zero posted a video about it , if I remember ?

i post that vid on the forum when your name is gamernerd few month ago

He said that he posted the video of the requiem some months ago when your name was Gameznerd -__-

Read this topic and you will find the vid -____- we're not going to post it an other time , we have other things to do

Microman, I just noticed after watching the 'space' video again, that you modeled the X-302 and not the F-302, is that deliberate or a mistake? :huh:

it's pretty much the same ship X302 have the hyperspace at the beggining and after they call it F302 because they remove the hyperspace module on it to put it in on the X303