:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mike

GTA IV for PC - Who has it?

lol I was gonna buy it today... but the bills came out, so I had to pay them <_< I'm upgrading next year not just because I can't afford to right now but also because USB 3 comes out in a couple of weeks :D it'd be silly to buy a BRAND SPANKING NEW PC with USB 2... FAIL :lol:

Same, everything on low still low FPS

Gonna clear a load of stuff off my hard drive tonight, hopefully it will improve once I am able to defrag the drive.

do you think I can play gta 4?:

test.jpg

I pass everythin except the videocard "name".....--' I can't understand this, I pass all of the videocard's related stuff except the model of the card or whatever it his --'

BTW crysis failed on that test on the cpu speed, but I can play it with no problems....so I guess that 'problem' over there isnt a problem....

Edited by Jay

You might just be able to play it at an acceptable level if you crank all the settings down to low.

From the looks of things though, you need a monster PC in order to play this properly.

yeah :(

Rockstar could make an 'low graphics patch' or something...

Edited by Jay

I Know my computer can't handle gta 4 a) because my os is illegal xp sp2 and b)my cpu is a amd athlon 64 4000+. the min req says you need a dual core or amd athlon 64 x2

ok let get to modding GTA IV into BTTF:Hill Valley. naw just kiddin. first we gotta know how it works.

Developing editing tools for GTA4 will take a lot of time. Dudes like Steve M. are good at these stuff, and let's just all hope that the game will be moddable. But don't expect much that the mod will move to GTA4, in case the game becomes moddable. Blue/Del and others don't really want to mod the game due to some reasons.

I don't know how to make two quotes in one post.

You use the

[quote][/quote]

tags like this

blah blah blah blah

blaaaaaah blah ahahahaha

I think it can.......it's better than SA.......I still didn't get a copy of GTA IV........How much does the game cost in USD???

No in USD it it $49.99 for now.

You can get it off Amazon for about 39 bucks (in USD, I have no clue what the Euro/ Pound etc. ratio is right now...) and free shipping!!! :)

Edited by raybob

thanks guys.......I think I will get one........ :lol:

Yor hai, erm, this is not good:

Statistics

Average FPS: 13.01

Duration: 37.91 sec

CPU Usage: 73%

System memory usage: 49%

Video memory usage: 78%

Graphics Settings

Video Mode: 1280 x 768 (60 Hz)

Texture Quality: Low

Render Quality: Low

View Distance: 25

Detail Distance: 37

Hardware

Microsoft Windows XP Professional

Service Pack 3

Video Adapter: NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT

Video Driver version: 165.01

Audio Adapter: SigmaTel Audio

Intel Pentium III Xeon processor

File ID: benchmark.cli

Ignore the processor, I dunno where it got that from, it's a Core 2 Duo 2.50Ghz

You can get it off Amazon for about 39 bucks (in USD, I have no clue what the Euro/ Pound etc. ratio is right now...) and free shipping!!! :)

mine was £29.35 (thx to vat dropping to 15%)

Yor hai, erm, this is not good:

Ignore the processor, I dunno where it got that from, it's a Core 2 Duo 2.50Ghz

Yo Mike, did you update your Video drivers? You can get 180.84 geforce winxp 32bit beta, there is a Vista one too. And Net framework 3.5, these do help boost your FPS