Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

FAO STexturer

I

Sorry Stexturer

I think the only person who isn't going to say 'I' is STexturer himself...

I think thats a definte ipban ;)

We the jury of Hill Valley Justice and Peace believe that the suspect, STexturer is in all cases guilty as charged

The're going to throw the book at you, followed by the bookcase and then the whole library, brick by brick!
:lol:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAASTAAAAARD!!!!!! THE TOPIC OF MY ADDONS NOO!!! :o

EDIT: Ban him :angry:

Edited by Carlos_McFly

Perhaps you didn't hear me..... I vote AGAINST keeping him here XD

by against i meant negative,and so far not one person has been against banning him is what i meant :)

gotta love the members of this forum,i lold at the red dwarf thing (anyone know what ep that is?)

Se8 Ep1 'Back in the Red' ;)

Season 10 has been commisioned by Dave :D

(off-topic) thanks. I used to always watch it on dave remember they used to put back to back on the weekends? but then they sort of stopped so i havn't watched any for about 7 months now. But season 10?! :D thanks for the info.

That's been confirmed for definate?

Gotta love the logic on that as well, let's just go from season 8 to season 10, what th- *boom*

More off topic, the Legion episode was on Dave tonight.

I take it you're completely ignoring season 9 then, I know it was't that great but it was slightly funny in parts, especially when they ended up on the set of Coronation Street whilst taking the p**s out of the northern accent :lol:

I take it you're completely ignoring season 9 then, I know it was't that great but it was slightly funny in parts, especially when they ended up on the set of Coronation Street whilst taking the p**s out of the northern accent :lol:

I don't class that one off as a series. Plus even in that episode they mention something about it taking place after series 9. Looks like they thought, yeah well just call it Series X because it looks good.

I'll still be watching it though, I just hope they return to the model shots of the earlier series than the crappy CGI of series 7 & 8.

I don't know, the crappy CGI gave it a priceless campy feeling.

ON TOPIC: Just to be different I'll say keep the guy in, and give some other people here the much needed boot. <_<

Edited by Joe Statler

Sign in to follow this