:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mr. Fusion

Christmas Presents

Not really asking for anything. This year it's all about giving my nieces a good christmas. Money's kind of tight and with the divorce they need something to cheer them up.

Something... magic :P

SPOILER:
spell2.jpg

Dude... I drew that...

Because, i already have a Blackberry 8520, but i dont like it anymore

Then get another smartphone. BlackBerries have been useless for a while now.

Then get another smartphone.

No, thanks but i like a lot the Torch ;) anyway, i have the bad habit of change my phone every 2 / 3 months

Well I didn't really make a wish List... But I can tell you what I got... Season One of my favorite tv show as a kid... "The Secret World Of Alex Mack". And the greatest gift of all... FINALLY!, a good Matt Smith Doctor Who episode...

I have a "wish list" but technically I don't ask for anything for Christmas. If there is something important that I wanna ask or buy, I would ask/buy it anytime possible. Christmas for me is just about the family reunions, the work/school-free days and the goopy carbonara.

My wish list: (All important, so to speak)

1. Roland AX-Synth Keyboard. Or rather "Keytar". To replace my old and aging Casio keyboard. Keytars may sound ridiculous for some of you guys, but for me it's an opportunity to finally play the keyboard like a guitar without needing to sit down all the time. For those who are curious what a Keytar is: http://www.andertons.co.uk/Products/i/large__AXSYNTH.jpg

2. New laptop with dedicated graphics. Apple, HP, ASUS...ANY brand, as long as the GFX is dedicated video memory-wise or for multimedia stuff. I'm getting sick of 20-minute gradient rendering -- that's right, 20 minutes. <_<

I got a Bass Guitar with amp and everything. :D