Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTFTempEx

Trademarked or Copyrighted

Matster, I said I'd listen to you because, I didn't want to be inpolite. Um, is there much more?

@matster: I call half of your posts insulting...

Edited by RG

3 hour suspension, stop being abusive towards other members. If you want to swear and act like a kid, please go and do it on another forum.

Edit - obviously that's for matster

@matster: You do know that you're now picking a fight despite the fact that you said you quit fighting?

And yes, big words for such a little... you.

Edited by RG

:lol: look at those two kids! they are all like "I will PWN u wit my uber l33t Hax! lolllo110101llololl!"

Lets face it...

I seriously, doubt....in fact I KNOW neither one of them can hack anything. :rolleyes:

haha you`re all being suck ups to the bttf hv team. :rolleyes: so what if bttftempex is making his own version of a bttf mod? look at how many knight rider mods there are. I`m not gonna argue with you guys,i have better things to do with my time.and mike what th- *boom*?? you said you like the part in bold...is that because of how true it is that you are a bulls**tter an stole codes?

I don't suck up to anyone and if the BTTFHV guys were in wrong, I'd let them know. In this case your "Friend" has acted like a spoiled brat who didn't get his way. He asked to use the code and got no, plain and simple. The Mod itself sounds interesting and I wouldn't mind playing it, but only if he does the work himself. I hate people who take other peoples work and claim it as their own. It is done by too many music "Artists" who have no talent and only ever make it because of their "sampling". People who swear a lot, don't end up saying anything worthwhile. If you used actual words, then maybe you'd find people would actually take what you say seriously and you may actually have a worthwhile conversation on these forums.

Edited by CyberHULK

what tampon wants to do is think he can take a can of beans and change the label from Heinz to his local shops own brand.

or buy a ford focus and slap Bugatti veyron on it.

Those other KR mods had to have stolen something from other mods. Things don't get pulled down without proof. They didn't steal code. But could of stole a model, etc.

We need a maturity test on these forums before sign up completion...

Okay, fine...If you want to be a f***ing prick about it! I was raised to fight back when someone is putting me down! I making the mod and you're not stopping me. I don't care if my account is deleted because of this. I'll always be able to download you're mod. And besides, if I don't make the mod, oh well, you can put me down even more, but Mike, even thought you're the head of everything, you don't need to put a user down. You're just like Able from Lakeview Terrace, who thinks he can do everything just cause he's a cop. Well f**k you!

Mommy told me that swearing is very bad. . .

You guys are going to regret f***ing with me. I'll make the mod and you'll never find it. Oh and have u notcied ur website crashing at all??? :angry:

Hmmm,

Google,

Yahoo,

Bing (if we use that we might just NOT find it),

Youtube

Why does it have to look stupid... And what is Temperal Experiment? (question for TampAx when he comes back a week later)

I watched his youtube videos. He does stuff like going to 9th dimension in RC mode, using gravity for go to 88 mph, and stuff which anyone can figure out.

He's already tried re-registering as Vengance666 and Vengance124... you know um, denied.

Vengance??? How predictable!

How many times do I have to keep merging your posts, 71KR117? :wacko:

No double-posting, edit your previous post.

Alright with the fighting STOP ALREADY its getting rediculous, and you above me, stop double posting please, if you have something to say edit ur first post, as you see your other one was edited annd it says, post merged, again, that means you double posted :P

This topic had so many immature coming from immature people that I didn't dare reply 'till now.

It's pretty logical that this is called stealing. There is no such thing as "borrowing" a mod('s code). Any good modder wouldn't allow his/her code to be used by someone else to make another mod. Even using the same type of code to make a mod of the same type as another already existing mod without knowing the mod's existence is considered stealing or ripping by the entire modding community, which was my case when I tried uploading my Disguise CLEO mod (copy the appearance of another ped and acquire ped-related skillz) at GTAGarage just before realizing there's another already existing mod of the same type, the Citizens mod of Dutchy3010 and PatrickW (yes I tried messing with these guys once, it wasn't pretty).

EDIT: I just realized I replied to a closed topic. :mellow:

Re-opened, at least for now. TempEx sent me the following message and asked that it be posted on the forums.

Hello Mike,

I realized the past few days I have been cruel and revolting towards, you, your team, and various members of the BTTF:HV team. I've thought my decision through and I have decided not to construct the mod. I now realize that not only is it disobeying creative rules, but pinning everyone against me with an everlasting dislike and put-downs. After all of this, I now find this bickering to be worthless and just causing more trouble. I vow to not cause trouble within the modding community by deleting my mod (I've already contacted ModDB about it) and not arguing whenever a debatable topic arises in the forums. If you accept this apology, could you please tell everyone I am sorry (considering I am banned). However, if you find this apology to be sincere enough, could you release my suspension? I realized my vengeance has prolonged to a point in which you may never forgive me. No pressure, I'm just wondering. On the other hand, now I am asking politely and civilized, can I construct missions for the mod? I have much time on my hands and I would love to have the opportunity to work for this team. If not, then it's fine. Please respond as soon as possible.

Your Friend In Time,

BTTFTempEx

Told you he'd learn his lesson.

I'd say that he should have his suspension last till it's end and then see what he says when he comes back

Sign in to follow this