:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTFTempEx

Trademarked or Copyrighted

Oi, Shirly.

He already knows the suspension will run the full 7 days, and understands the reasons why. Just so you know.

That leaves... the matster b**ching around

uughhh,no it doesnt.

Yes, it pretty much does.

After Mike has posted the the apology letter, everyone just said that the ban shouldn't be lifted only because he admits what he has done. If that passed in real life, then trials would be unsuccessful. You just say sorry and the officials let you go? No deal, partner.

So what happened then is you questioned that rule. So yes, it pretty much does leave you complaining about thin air. You probably didn't even read the message.

Looks like I've been gone for a while.

I've read the entire thread, and well, I'd say he should wait for the ban to be lifted AND not be able to join the team, I mean, if you'd want to be staff, you can't whine and b**ch because you tried to make a bad copy mod of BTTF. (And I haven't found any GOOD missions from Temp yet.)

You took the time to read the entire thread?

Do we have an achievement system here, like on Steam, Xbox Live and OpenFeint?

No we don't, the next version of the board software we are moving to though does have a reputation system, so users can reward other members for making valuable contributions.

Positive crep. Negative crep.

No we don't, the next version of the board software we are moving to though does have a reputation system, so users can reward other members for making valuable contributions.

Like the old forums?

IF the game was CONNECTED to those achievements - that would be beyepic.

I HAVE A FEW MINUTES - Read an entire 5 page thread

I'M PRETTY BORED - Read an entire 10 page thread

DON'T I HAVE HOMEWORK? - Read an entire 30 page thread

IGNORE THE URGE TO PEE - Read an entire 100 page thread

So you had few bored minutes so you read this? Congrats, what can I say.

Boy it's a looong night. <_<

Anyway, like I said, TempEx shouldn't even join the team for doing all this.. crap, and apologizing expecting everyone to give in, I mean, that was VERY immature from my standards, (And believe me, I've seen immature.) So I vote "No".

lol This topic was really entertaining, I never have read so much when it comes to a thread, but I have to say, even though I don't believe the way mike said no to BTTFTempex was in any way close to necessary, I agree, that he shouldn't of tried to steal the bttf mod to make his own.

"Yeah, that's just not going to happen. I mean just look at it, and read the description, it's just BTTF HV, minus the downtown models and minus our player skins...

http://www.moddb.com/mods/tommy-vercetti-to-the-future

Ripp...off, definately not anything I would even consider giving permission to.

BTTFTempEx, would I grant permission to you? No. Would I back this mod? No. Noway, never.

You win the worst idea for a mod, ever to be posted on BTTF HV. The prize is yours. "

This is what I mean by the way mike said no.

But I still wonder, why would any one want all the bttf stuff in the HV mod with out the time train and the 1955 downtown map, so this I have to admit, in my opinion is not smart at ALL.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

I HAVE A FEW MINUTES - Read an entire 5 page thread

I'M PRETTY BORED - Read an entire 10 page thread

DON'T I HAVE HOMEWORK? - Read an entire 30 page thread

IGNORE THE URGE TO PEE - Read an entire 100 page thread

Actually what I had in mind was a bit more BTTF Connected.

"I've got all the time I want, I've got a Time Machine!" - Read a 50+ page thread or play BTTF:HV for 8 hours without exiting.

"Precisely on schedule!" - Read all the latest news and announcements within 2 minutes of its posting time.

"What's wrong, McFly? Chicken?!" - Report 5 legitimate troll attempts.

"IT WORKS!!!" - Install the game without any assistance from the forum members.

"A suicide will be nice and neat" - Ask an admin for your own suspension.

"Marty, Please, DON'T STAND THERE!!!" - Post a comment on an inactive user's profile page.

Sign in to follow this