Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTFTempEx

Trademarked or Copyrighted

Why does it have to look stupid... And what is Temperal Experiment? (question for TampAx when he comes back a week later)

You see, what TempEx doesn't realise, is that mod's need somewhere like moddb in order to get noticed, I can honestly say now we would not have the fan base we have now if it wasn't for moddb. Having said that, we will be checking every inch of the code and files when he decides to make a release, and if any of our work is used (we have not given him permission to use anything), then we'll report it to moddb staff and get it removed, simple as. I'd love to see how his mod progresses without the free advertising of moddb brings with it.

Also nice to see that the rest of us can write nice calm replies, and he has to go shoot his mouth off, but then I would expect nothing less from a 13 year old.

Yeah, everyone's different. Only, for some reason, all the guys who have tried to steal this mod, or were having trouble here, were around 13.

jesus f***ing christ.I`m supporting bttf tempex on this one. and about the KR mods mike you`re a bulls**tter. You stole s**tloads of codes for that mod.I`m not saying i`d ever give this mod up,but give the guy a chance.He`s a cool guy.I`m friends with him on youtube. if you f**k up his website,i`ll f**k up you.No,i`m not bluffing. what im talking about is so powerful t has hacked the police computer system (piece of p**s) and has hacked the FBI.

OMG, you made my day in the last minutes of it, thanks :)

Yeah, and Christopher Reeve could move, Michael J Fox can sit still, Helen Keller could see and hear, and Grizzly Adams had a beard!

I honestly don't think he could hack the FBI dude, you're the bulls**tter

PS, an e-cookie for the one who knows what movie the Grizzly Adams line comes from.

Edited by hscitpe

i knew there would be the one or two dicks that didnt believe me. :D that`s the truth mate. fbi,police.it has failed on cia & ncis though.but i doubt this is as protected as them :lol:

jesus f***ing christ.I`m supporting bttf tempex on this one. and about the KR mods mike you`re a bulls**tter. You stole s**tloads of codes for that mod.I`m not saying i`d ever give this mod up,but give the guy a chance.He`s a cool guy.I`m friends with him on youtube. if you f**k up his website,i`ll f**k up you.No,i`m not bluffing. what im talking about is so powerful t has hacked the police computer system (piece of p**s) and has hacked the FBI.

I smell a hungry troll...

Yeah, I'm sure there's a website that hacks into the FBI Mainframe, but the FBI hasn't found it and shut it down, and if there's a website that'll do it, then he didn't really do it then did he? That's like saying "I built this with my own two hands" when in reality there's a machine that did all the work, you just put the screws in it. Also, you spell and punctuate like a 2nd grader who rides the short bus. I barely understood what you said in your last post dude. There's a thing called Hooked on Phonics, look into it, ok?

:lmfao::roll::lmfao::roll::lmfao::roll::lmfao::roll::lmfao::roll::lmfao::roll::lmfao::roll::lmfao::roll::lmfao::roll::lmfao::roll:

Yep, that about sum's up my thought's on that entire post. The highlighted part inparticular.

Mike, we should have a "most immature flammers" contest. I'm sure "the matster" and "Tampax" would be tied for first.

:huh: Learn to spell?

I doubt he can do anything...

Mike can I bring Jen back for some cleanup XD

@rg nice tampax comment

You know some 13 year olds give bad names to 13 year olds lol (bad reputations like immature or stupid, or theifs) :P

Threatening. On the internet. Someone has life problems.

So let me get this straight.

Lets say I take a Prius and cut its roof off, then claim the car as my invention. Does that mean that Toyota can't lay a finger on me?

You could do so much to change the mod, replace the DeLorean with a flying carpet, I don't know. But it's EXACTLY the same mod, only without skins.

And BTTF and KR mods are like siblings, they had the same... "mother". As in coder. They were coded by the very same person.

Edited by iMaster

yes there is a need to flame back because everyone is acting like they can put me down

okay first "acting" the word acting implies that what the person in question is saying is not somthing they mean, what you are trying to emply here is that nobody means anything theyr saying and theyr just "ACTING" like they can put you down. im pretty sure they arent acting at all and mean every word they say. funny old thing free speech ae?

secondly a "put down" in other words "insult" is usually an untrue statement directed at a person with intent to cause emotional distress. naaaaaaaah im pretty sure at least the majority of whats being said here is true so there goes that little tidbit.

so lets review your sentence now with these facts in place shall we?

"yes there is a need to flame back because everyone is telling me exactly what it is that im doing wrong and im not listening to a word of it because im an arrogant little f**k who thinks that he's more important than everyone else in the world"

doesnt seem so clever now does it? in fact it kinda makes you look WORSE. gee how could that have happened..

seriously dude, the mod your trying to release here looks like 0.2D with no train and taxis that can inexplicably time travel. come up with a better idea (and learn how to make it yourself) and then i think people here might be a bit willing to do you some favours (losing the "im better than you because my mummy always said i was special" attitude would help a great deal as well)

food for thought.

EWJ a.k.a. "destroyer of souls" over and out

haha you`re all being suck ups to the bttf hv team. :rolleyes: so what if bttftempex is making his own version of a bttf mod? look at how many knight rider mods there are. I`m not gonna argue with you guys,i have better things to do with my time.and mike what th- *boom*?? you said you like the part in bold...is that because of how true it is that you are a bulls**tter an stole codes?

Edited by the matster

the reason why tampons mod can not be realised is because he is stealing the code for it not creating it itselfs. and the knight rider code is not stolen is was started by KITT and then mike took over i think. now matster go back to your box.

See, Grim get's it....

And matster, we monitor all of those other KR mod's and report them to moddb in instances where they have taken our code without permission.

As for members being suck-up's, you ask anyone on the forum and they'll tell you EJW will always give you his honest opinion (whether you want it or not).

So he sent this to a load of people on YouTube, myself included....

Bad News...

Hello my fellow time travelers,

I am afraid my mod, Tommy Vercetti to the Future, is going to be discontinued due to the ownership of the borrowed contents and rudely distributed 'no permission' from the Back to the Future: Hill Valley team. I have now realized, after an extraneous amount of bickering between the BTTF:HV team and I, that making the mod, even without their permission (as my rebellion against their put-downs) and losing touch with the BTTF:HV mod itself is not worth it. I hope all of you aren't discouraged of me for going against the BTTF:HV mod team because of their response to my mod, however, my anger is still built up...and, if any of you are on my side, you can support my rebellion, at least until I've had enough and I have let all of my anger out, then it is back to normal! Even though this mod was short lived, I will make an attempt to make more videos for my viewers (even the TVTTF series!), along with the production of another mod, this being the Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure mod! I hope all of you understand my decision and once again, aren't infuriated with me...

Your Friend In Time,

BTTFTempEx

Sign in to follow this