:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

This is heavy: Telltale making episodic Back to the Future game

The TellTale Interloper confirms it to be a McFly ancestor that Marty met before. Considering that Seamus would be way too old by whatever time Marty and Doc are in(likely still 1931), it's most likely William.

I agree with that. it can just be william because Seamus would in fact be too old for what we saw in the video. plus there's just ONE generation of McFlys between Seamus and Artie: William. Telltale can sometimes be so .... :wacko:

Spock would now do this: :eyebrow:

Marty never met Seamus, how can it be Seamus?

one yes Marty did in 1885 and we didn't say it Seamus

I confused Seamus McFly with his brother

You mean Seamus's brother Martin, don't you? Yeah, that'd be true that Marty never met HIM, because he was already dead at the time Marty met Seamus.

Damn, I really hope the MJF is William's voice.

No its his son, who pee's on marty during the 3rd film. William Mcfly The first Mcfly to be born in america. He was born 1884 so in 1931 he should be about 47ish. That is who we believe MJF will play in the 5th and final part of the game.

"Poor Martin got a bowe knife shuved through his belly. Never thought about the future"

Edit CJ ohummer just beat me to it :P

Edited by Dave27

so i suppose it might possibly be William now that the possibly of Seamus is shoved out of the picture but it would have been funny Seamus:Hey Mr.Eastwood is that you?

William in Mcfly farm picture from bttf 3

Williammcflyfamily.jpg

@flux i think you need to re-watch bttf 3 bud and here's a scene with Seamus and Marty

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

@flux i think you need to re-watch bttf 3 bud and here's a scene with Seamus and Marty

@doc i think you need to read 2 posts above bud because i just said that i made a mistake

I confused Seamus McFly with his brother, nevamind.

Little late. But I'm finally playing through episode 4. I want to know how doc found the 4th tire.

Are we even sure the DeLorean still flies? After all, FCB could have just bought a new wheel. Plus, Marty never told FCB that the DeLorean flew.

Are we even sure the DeLorean still flies? After all, FCB could have just bought a new wheel. Plus, Marty never told FCB that the DeLorean flew.

The Delorean can still fly how else FCB got the the wheels unfolded

Well the servo's operating the wheels still work but what about the flying circuits?

I don't think that'll ever get old. Check this out:

I really hope doc found the original tire and battery. Cause a time change can happen again. If someone finds it. I still wonder. What did Doc tell Edna. Maybe when they reverse everything. Edna might not end up as her failed self.