Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

This is heavy: Telltale making episodic Back to the Future game

SPOILER:
Apparently he wants to mix the two different time lines ... He said so when he had a talk with Marty in front of the high school :/

SPOILER:
WqQrg.jpg

"Lets [sic] convince Edna your [sic] a criminal!"
"He going to ask her to marry him!"

lolwut
Edited by ELBdelorean

SPOILER:
Apparently he wants to mix the two different time lines ... He said so when he had a talk with Marty in front of the high school :/

SPOILER:
The thing is, doing so eliminates three people from the timeline, Clara, Jules, and Verne. Marty needs to somehow convince Citizen Brown that doing this is wrong and they need to also try to do SOMETHING for Edna. I mean, I see how having the technology to do all the crap she did corrupted her, and after the end of the episode I actually, lord help me, started to sympathize with her. I don't want her to be a crabby old cat lady again...

ELBdelorean, I am really jealous. I wish I could run the game that nicely. :(

Doesn't mean so. Since the Guy is as bossy as Edna herself, they might live a happy life together (and take over the world together)

No ,in the episode 2 we can see this man in the speakeasy with his wife Eunice

Edited by Microman

No ,in the episode 2 we can see this man in the speakeasy with his wife Eunice

I think it's his girlfriend, not wife. After all, after he gets thrown out, Eunice invites Marty to take his seat.

SPOILER:
Yeah , you're right X-D That's maybe the way it's gonna end ? FCB will leave Edna in 1931 , in the same time , this Eunice will leave the Guy and they will meet like that ... Doc and Marty will be free to go back to 1986 and Edna won't be alone during all her life ...
( I hope that they will make 2 games :P , I also hope that this link they have with Universal for the BTTF and JP games will bring a lot of money ! X-D )

Episode 5 to be released in June.

The chronologically crazy fifth and final episode of Back to the Future: The Game, OUTATIME, launches on PC and Mac in June! Why June you ask? We have some pretty awesome announcements to make coming in the near future that should answer that question.

That's not to say the time until Episode 5's release will be a barren wasteland of news and updates - stay tuned to the Telltale Games blog, Twitter feed, and Facebook page for all the latest developments.

funny i always thought my game was missing a texture for the guys teeth

I would hardly call it a grand finale unless we get to see at least 3 different era's of HV. NOT PREVIOUSLY FEATURED IN THE GAME

well they said Marty and Doc will have to time travel in the past,present and future so there probably will be and I'm guessing this episode will hopefully be longer than the others. ^_^

yeah, I hope so too. And one driving sequence of some kind, lol.

Don't wanna bum you out but i don't see that happening at all. HOWEVER, they could have had a team modeling the diff era's of HV for awhile now, and yes doc that's precisely what i was referring to. I think they realize that we would be nostalgic to the movies and creating those environments is practically essential.

Back to the Future Episode 5: OUTATIME will be released on June 23rd. Michael J Fox will make a special GUEST APPEARANCE!!!

Great Grandpa William McFly or Otis Peabody! Called it!

That place looks like the McFly Farm, I think he is William McFly.

We're keeping exactly who Michael J. Fox plays a surprise for folks to discover as they play Episode 5, but I will divulge a tiny hint about one of the two characters he plays: Marty has met this character shown in the new behind the scenes video (above) in the original film series.
Edited by Carlos_McFly