:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

This is heavy: Telltale making episodic Back to the Future game

Hey everyone. Seems like ep4 will be out somewhen next week. PAYING customers of Telltale say that the "choose language" option is uploaded on their "My Games" page for ep4.

Holy s**t, Dan I thought you like died or something. Where the hell have you been?

Ha oh you know how it is..you've heard it been said by many a member - real life. I'm at Uni and there are simply other pleasures in life! I'll always be fond of this film and this mod..I think the telltale game on the PS3 has got me into it again a bit. I mean it's not at all what I was expecting when I heard for first time about BTTF the game ...I'm not really into that kind of game format. It was similar in Lost, but at least that had some free roam capabilities. I think I'm just used to the sandboxyness of this wicked mod, and have been for years. It seems quite quiet round here these days too..

I've forgotten all of the coding and modding skills (if much!) that I did have as well. Del was always very happy to help and comment. Still nice to see my texture and model replacement for Marty is still being used in the current VC version though :) It's funny looking at all my old coding vids and textures on photobucket!

How's your Jurassic Park mod coming along?

I can already feel it in my fingers, today or tomorrow ep4 will be released. (And keep in mind: my fingers never disappointed me before)

Edited by CJ O'Hummer

I just love your humor DK, especially when you showed your AWESHOME modelling skills. Made me laugh my ass off.

Ahh this forum is great, way better than this forum.

Edited by the1upDude

Finally played and finshed part 3. Enjoyed it except the guitar bit. Hopefully the next part will be out any time now :) The parts never seems to be long enough until you think playing the same hours on a normal game and your about done.

I probably won't play the game all the way through when ep5 comes out. I played ep1 literary 50 times, and got sick of it lol.

Anyone else here going to play the entire series in a row when the final episode comes out?
Me! ^_^ i can keep playing a game over and over and yet never get sick of it. Edited by Doc-Holliday-

Me! ^_^ i can keep playing a game over and over and yet never get sick of it.

how it makes you ask questions why its like that

i mean how can you play and not get sick when the graphics are bad the story are almost unclear

I can already feel it in my fingers, today or tomorrow ep4 will be released. (And keep in mind: my fingers never disappointed me before)

fingers, I am disappoint

it will probably be released next Tuesday why? most DVDs games etc. get released on Tuesday's ^_^ but that's just an estimated guess :P

oh and let me know if it comes out Tuesday ill be on vacation for a week and wont be home or near a pc. :mellow:

Edit:

I was looking at the content of the latter 2 episodes and it sounds cool. It says the finale will take place in the past, present, and future, so maybe some 2015 models after all?

nah since the game seems to revolve around the 30s like Jen said. also 86 it will probably ether be a 2016 or 2030?

I'm REALLY hoping for today or tomorrow. Tomorrow's my 18th birthday!

Edit: BTTF Episode 4 is being released next week, according to Alan Johnson of the Telltale Team

Edited by Daniel

edit: question deleted because it resolved a few seconds after posting.

Edited by CJ O'Hummer