Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
skypokemon

10000000 ways how to push skypokemon back into hole

SHHH YOU DO

did I just say that out loud?

lolz... *wispers* Ok.

maybe instead of fixing this, we prevent it from ever happening again, for example, when you become a member, a list pops up that you cannot close for about a minute, and it shows everything thats going on, for example:

ASKING QUESTIONS:

THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IN THE FORUMS, THEY WILL BE ANSWERED HERE INSTEAD, IF YOU FORGET ANY OF THE ANSWERS, A COPY OF THIS LIST WILL BE PM'D TO YOU, IF YOU ASK ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS IN THE FORUMS, YOU WILL GET A WARN LEVEL.

//one of the questions could be//

Q. When is the next version of BTTF Hill Valley coming out?

A. We will post the date on the index of the site when we are ready, it will also show up on the time circuits when we are ready.

//its like the list mike posted on the read before posting thing//

//then it might have something else like//

THE MOD TEAM:

IF YOU HAVE AN INTEREST IN JOINING THE MOD TEAM CONTACT THE ADMIN OF THE SITE, THE ADDRESS IS FOUND IN THE "HELP WANTED" PAGE OF THE WEBSITE, DO NOT ASK IN THE FORUMS TO GET ON THE MOD TEAM, YOU WILL GET A WARNING. ALSO, SHOW WHAT YOU CAN DO AND UPLOAD A PHOTO OR VIDEO OF IT ON YOUTUBE OR A PHOTO SITE SO THE ADMINISTRATOR CAN DETERMINE WHETHER YOUR GOOD ENOUGH TO BE ON THE TEAM

//then it might have some other stuff like terms and conditions and anoying other members and stuff//

what do you think of that?

I cant belive you and you know what I am 11 years old and I am very good at making skins.

Edited by skypokemon

I cant belive you and you know what I am 11 years old and I am very good at making skins.

i am still your friend -_-

just, you have to know skypokemon, that what you've done, many have done before a thousand times, and people here are fed up with it. they don't tolerate it anymore. so don't feed the fire and stop bugging us.

Sky, what you need to do is change your forum etiquette like Ronnyboy here. Wooh! Go Ronnyboy!

just, you have to know skypokemon, that what you've done, many have done before a thousand times, and people here are fed up with it. they don't tolerate it anymore. so don't feed the fire and stop bugging us.

I will stop, I am just so curious. I just cant wait for 0.2f and I want to know how long I have to wait. And Mike if your reading can you remove me from the block list?

Edited by skypokemon

fat chance, your on there? take it like a man. we all cant wait. and apologize to everyone :) and after you do that, and actually stop for good, then we may stop bugging you like you did to us.

The scythe in Grim's avatar & signature gives me a hint about it XD

Ok Everyone I am sorry. And Tell me where to go if I have a qushton and cant find the awnser on google or anywhere?

Edited by skypokemon

just stop being self centred and impatient. learn to wait like the rest of us

Ok I will but I just want to know if you can make GTA SA skins like youu make GTA VC skins. And how do you make skins for GTA SA

Wait? While you all wait, I enjoy this time XD

Ok I will but I just want to know if you can make GTA SA skins like youu make GTA VC skins. And how do you make skins for GTA SA

Well you can't expect to send one skin and POOF you're on the mod team.

And from what I heard your skins are s**t. so stop asking to be on the mod team.

that's why I think you're nerdman's son

USE GOOGLE IF YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO DO SOMTHING. its not that hard. because thee is a seperate skin for each bodypart get a txd editor and use the imgtool to extract the texture you want to replace and then use the txd editor to EDIT IT.

seriously making skins is not a big deal. prettymuch anyone can do it and it doesnt make you special

Well I can't, and I don't really care to.

Edited by Joe Statler

yeah but the point is that if you wanted to it wouldnt take very long to figure out

The one thing about skin making I hate, is that the DFF always has poly errors, and no matter how good the texture you make is, it'll always look s**t. And I can't model for toffie, I tried and failed :cry:

Yeah, from a distance, get up close and its full of errors! Looks bloody awful!

gta_sa2009-09-3015-16-46-93.png

This is the closest I have without opening 3ds and taking a pic.