:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
archer9234

Youtube Topic Area

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

:lol: I lol'd.

Historic Nor Eastern Before Halloween, many of us seeing a white halloween!

Edited by TheCoolest2

My newest video. I entered this in a contest at my school, so any constructive criticism is highly appreciated. :D

Edited by hscitpe

the other thread was dead so here's a cool vid i found of a model of the delorean from bttf 2

Blue already posted this...

If you want to post your thoughts and/or opinions on that video, just go to the link RG put up above me.

Edited by RobertBlox

Honestly i don't care i never post i just happened across the video and thought i would share and instead of seeing comments on the video its self i get accusations and to be clear i didn't even see the other post with the same video so before you accuse some one of stealing get your facts straight before hand this is the exact reason why i don't post here too much freaking drama over trivial stuff. Ive been lurking for a while and have seen this first hand what does it matter if i made a new thread i honestly wouldn't care if this thread was deleted and just to be clear.

Edited by raystantz1984

Just. To. Be. Clear. Think a little ahead before posting. This is a BTTF forum, and the video is about BTTF. You really think this place is so dead that no one would have posted the video within a few days? Not to mention the other topic was pretty new too. NOT TO MENTION that you can also request topic bumps so you don't have to make new topics.

I'm not accusing you of stealing or anything, but the normal response to someone pointing to a topic that was there before you is "Oh sorry, didn't see it, won't happen again", not "f**k you, i didn't steal anything, why are you saying i stole smth". Have a nice day.

Bump.

If my calculations are correct, when this guitar hits 88 miles per hour, y'all gonna see some serious s**t.

"Erock" does another awesome metal remix, this time with theme song of Back to the Future (along with another song featured in the movie that all of you BTTF fans should be familiar with).

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

Just look at the amount of detail in this model of the 1955 Courthouse Square...simply astonishing.

How it makes me yearn for 0.2f :D.

Damn... that is damn near perfect O_O If it weren't for VC's limited engine, however... Liam's models would look just as good if not better..