:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

Someones trying to steal your mod guys

Man, this seems like a lot of work, given that I provided most of this information to them in the email I sent them, W T F....

Dear Mr. Ward:

This is to acknowledge receipt of your email dated November 25, 2009 seeking to remove certain iOffer listings. Because your email does not substantially comply with the takedown notice provisions set forth at 17 U.S.C. Section 512© of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), this is to request that you forward a revised email with the following additional information:

1. Identification of the allegedly infringing or unauthorized material you seek to have removed or disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit iOffer to locate the material (i.e., specific item numbers or URLs of individual listings);

2. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent, or the law;

3. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and

4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit iOffer to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, at which you may be contacted.

Upon receipt of the above information, iOffer will promptly disable access to the listings cited in your notice, and suspend the seller accounts of any repeat infringers. Additional information on iOffer's policy in accordance with the DMCA is set forth at the URL http://www.ioffer.com/info/copyright_policy.

Thank you for your assistance.

- Alan Korn

Senior Legal Counsel

iOffer, Inc.

copyright@ioffer.com

Yay.

Man, this seems like a lot of work, given that I provided most of this information to them in the email I sent them, W T F....

there morons plus you already gave them all the info. the first time and there asking for it again? i mean how stupid can they be? :huh:

they also let sellers sell vhs copied dvds such as tv shows that never came out on video and such they could get in trouble for that tv shows such as VIPER, Susie Q, Bttf Animated Series ect. :blink:

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

wasnt making fun of you, i was just making a suggestion. if i was making fun of you then you probably wouldnt have replied

wasnt making fun of you, i was just making a suggestion. if i was making fun of you then you probably wouldnt have replied

sorry but it sounded like it

i think they guy trying to sell it should be forced to refund everybody he scammed, doesnt this come under fraud since he is tricking people into buying a free product.

is it in the license that the mod is free and if you bought it then you should demand a refund or something?

Universal is fully aware of the mod though :P So it makes me wonder, whether that would be best...

Yea but since the modders aren't making a profit off of it, since it's totally free, they probably don't mind too much.

A company? Oh you mean the BTTF name and material. Yea, Universal should sue.

agreed, the idiot should pay for attempting to even create a mimic page! (which is so crap i barfed)

That guy can easily make fake proof of an affiliation with the mod team.

He can state that the mod team removed him after the lawsuit to frame him. A screenshot can be photoshopped, so I don't know, but I think that Universal is smarter than suing an internet nuisance.

Still, any idiot can come up with an idea like that.

i still think he should be sued and arrested but on the other hand universal, like iMaster said, is smarter than that to sue some little snot-nosed punk on the internet.

Where's hscitpe and his attorney when you need them. <_<

I'm going to boycott iOffer, who's with me?

SALLY TO THE RESCUE!! (cue the Superman theme song)

sallylawyer.gif

Sally and I are in with ya Statler, and Angelo is right, they're making a profit on two separate copyrighted committees and franchise without express written consent of Universal City/Amblem or Rockstar Games/Rockstar North, so any kind of profit earned would be classified as highly illegal and, if not removed soon, could mean some SERIOUS fines/jailtime for not only the jagoff who's selling it but also the website hosting it.

Edited by hscitpe

Quien es la venta Que sería más problemas (para nosotros y Universal) que la anterior.

[/ Quote]

The product is below those sales, but when reviewing this afternoon, the product still on sale, because I see now that you sold

Edited by Dany