:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

Someones trying to steal your mod guys

I'm willing to bet this happens too often, but i was just on the garage and found this.

Just wanted to bring it to your attention. I love your mod, and you guys so lets bust his a$$. :P

yeah this has happened before, its a pretty sad attempt at theft really

the name of the guy "lukas0075" rings a bell, any members here with names like that?

yeah, when people cant even speak english it presents a problem.

yeah this has happened before, its a pretty sad attempt at theft really

the name of the guy "lukas0075" rings a bell, any members here with names like that?

I think your thinking of Lukiseeker.

its obvious what needs to happen... both lukas(whatever) and purequake14 need to have their accounts banned and made sure they can never make another on their site or any other ever again

He's being a smart ass half quoting the "license" in 0.2e.

Anyway, I just dropped ioffer a friendly email.

To whom it may concern,

I am the administrator of www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk our team is working on a modification

for the PC versions of Grand Theft Auto Vice City and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, the

modification brings the Back to the Future universe to PC gamers.

We offer this as a free modification and would never dream of charging someone for

playing it. However we have been made aware of a user who is trying to profit from our

modification by trying to sell it via ioffer, direct link:

http://www.ioffer.com/i/119203051 please know that this user does not have permission in

any way shape or form to sell this modification in part or as a whole for a profit, hence

we would appreciate if you could please remove this listing as soon as possible.

Please advise should you require any additional verification/information.

Kind Regards,

Mike Ward - BTTF Hill Valley Team

lol Doc-Holliday- You've been stealing from the mod too, with your silly Bill and ted mod; BILL and TED that blatently rips off the BTTF mod!

Edited by Orgcon

I'm sorry I have to post, but I can't believe you guys ever used to compared me to these guys. I was a little rude an bad, but these guys gave themselves credit, all I ever did was put have a BTTF mod for San Andreas using your models which at the time I had no clue, since they were posted by someone who stole your models. My "Mod" may have died and been replaced by your brilliant San Andreas Mod, but I deserve an apology. Plus, I gave you guys credit, well I gave Carlos credit. Carlos made the BTTF Delorean models right?

Edited by BTTFTIME

lol Doc-Holliday- You've been stealing from the mod too, with your silly Bill and ted mod; BILL and TED that blatently rips off the BTTF mod!

Im not stealing from the mod i havent edited anything on the bttf mod and never will some of my screens were taken when i was playing the bttf mod just to show off the Skins ive made i Havent started to Mod yet and when i do it will be on normal vice city the only things ive done to my mod was making player skins so dont go acuseing me of stealing when im not :ranting2:

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

I guess the issue they have is that its showing our mod, which might confuse some people on what your mod's intentions are.

I would prefer you to only do screens of a stock install without our mod to stop the confusion.

I guess the issue they have is that its showing our mod, which might confuse some people on what your mod's intentions are.

I would prefer you to only do screens of a stock install without our mod to stop the confusion.

Ok ill do that ill remove the screens with back to the future on moddb now and add normal vice city screen later sorry i got mad I just hate people saying im doing something when im not such as stealing your guys mod which I did not do and i will not. and dont plan on doing nether

if stealing it wasnt enuff this one guys trying to sell the mod he suckered a few already heres the link http://www.ioffer.com/i/GTA-Vice-City-Back...y-MOD-119203051

:huh:

omg, what th- *boom* is happening to the world? thats like as bad as puppy abuse or something.

I'm sorry I have to post, but I can't believe you guys ever used to compared me to these guys. I was a little rude an bad, but these guys gave themselves credit, all I ever did was put have a BTTF mod for San Andreas using your models which at the time I had no clue, since they were posted by someone who stole your models. My "Mod" may have died and been replaced by your brilliant San Andreas Mod, but I deserve an apology. Plus, I gave you guys credit, well I gave Carlos credit. Carlos made the BTTF Delorean models right?

I thought you said that you were going to be quiet for now on. <_<

Nerdman, seriously, dont even bother. nobody gives a crap

and doc holiday, i seriously reccomend you learn to do somthing more than texture editing, at the moment you just look like another one of those guys who goes on moddb and says "HAY GUISE CAN YOOH MAKE THIS MOD FOR ME LOL!?"

as for the whole trying to sell the mod thing. this isnt the first time this has happened. there have been all sorts of psychos who try to claim the mod as their work AND THEN once caught and told off about it they continued to say it was theirs and try and fabricate evidence to prove themselves right. anyone remember slavic75?

that guy was bats**t crazy

Nerdman, seriously, dont even bother. nobody gives a crap

and doc holiday, i seriously reccomend you learn to do somthing more than texture editing, at the moment you just look like another one of those guys who goes on moddb and says "HAY GUISE CAN YOOH MAKE THIS MOD FOR ME LOL!?"

No I was asking for tools and now ive got a few to help me with my mod and ive got somebody helping me with it as well so leave me alone and stop making fun of me like a jerk!