Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Doc would be concerned too

Well they did say that theoretically the LHC can be used as a kind of time machine, that if you could turn it on an leave it on for a long period of time, future particles could be sent back in time, to the time it was switched on, maybe that was one of the reasons a magnetic buffer over heated in the initial tests and caused problems! :unsure:

Edited by Orgcon

If that was true the time machine that Ronald Mallett was working on would have worked. But since it didn't it's Bullsh*t.

Edited by Joe Statler

Thats why I said "theoretically" Its only consistant with current string theory! ;)

That's the thing with string theory, it's a theory that keeps on being edited every couple of months. Although I do think that string theory is a step in the right direction to combining Quantum Physics with Relativity (which don't work together).

Damn theorists. Next thing you know they'll be saying the world will explode if I put my spoon down after eating <_<

Please note bad sarcastic humor :P

Liberal: "Don't put your spoon down after eating, or fart!"

You: "Why? All it does is frees my hands, and farting just smells bad."

Seriously, these liberals will sooner or later find the truth: God's right, and their wrong.

Seriously, these liberals will sooner or later find the truth: God's right, and their wrong.

That's one of the most naive things I've ever read on this forum. God doesn't give a sh*t what we do, that's why he gave us free will (that's even if there is a god).

Edited by Joe Statler

Those guys need more than 17 minutes of sleep a day...

Oooh, I know!

Next they will say that the collider will break down the walls between universes, thus (according to the mass saving law) creating a major... boom.

Oh, Holger Nielsen and Masao Ninomiya, you're just not thinking 4th dimensionally! The fact that we've never found evidence of time travel proves that time travel is never invented by humans for one of two reasons: 1. It's impossible, or 2. Humans as a species are wiped out before they can invent it.

Really, what I just said is bulls***, I just had to get a Back to the Future reference in there.

im sorry, but he is allowed to make a backhanded and ignorant comment about his god and political beleifs and when i try and register my offence with him i get censored?

wow REAL fair

@DanMeister

If we get our hands on time traveling equipment NOW it prevents it from being invented in the future.

im sorry, but he is allowed to make a backhanded and ignorant comment about his god and political beleifs and when i try and register my offence with him i get censored?

wow REAL fair

I didn't get censored.

That's one of the most naive things I've ever read on this forum. God doesn't give a sh*t what we do, that's why he gave us free will (that's even if there is a god).

but then that may be because I kept mine short and didn't ramble on. XD

Edited by Joe Statler

or he should be told why hes wrong.. correction works alot better than censorship, especially when its a mouthy 14 year old who only beleives what he beleives because mummy and daddy tell him to

Does anybody remember the actual reason it broke down originally? There was a coke can bridging to of the magnets. Not particles from the future, the guy who that article is about is a grade A-1 Dumbass...

maybe somone time travelled from the future and put the coke can there *cue x files theme*

But really, who drinks coke next to a multi-billion dollar machine, much less leaving a can inside it.

In the Doctor Who universe it was explained that K9 (the Doctor's robot dog) makes a circle around and causes the machine to fail every time they test it :P

or he should be told why hes wrong.. correction works alot better than censorship, especially when its a mouthy 14 year old who only beleives what he beleives because mummy and daddy tell him to

i've been watching your posts <_< and you seem to like picking fights :P

Sign in to follow this