:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Ashley+

offline for a week

Expect some sh*t posts or flames in your VS thread, DK, especially from Godzilla and Optimus Prime fanboys. :P

People there would argue if they can and if they want to, even if they have to flame or b*tch the members around to do so (even the mods/admins there do this). In many cases, they would argue for something without knowing the thing they're arguing against at all, which is exactly what's happening here in this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwBK31tC5QM for those of you who havent heard that song before, there IS a video.

Yup, it was a pure flash video (swf) initially, till other ppl came up and converted or recorded it on new formats:

http://uploads.ungrounded.net/285000/28526...ateshowdown.swf

There you can also see the subtitles.

i know, i just posted the youtube version so people wouldnt have to leave the site to see it because it is inconveniant.

and angelo, why do we need to move this conversation? its fine where it is, unless of course you feel the need to unnesesarily excersize your topic locking finger.

and DK, theres a difference between a large peice of rock and an extremely high tech robot who in all honesty is probably adding to his own propulsion (because gravity is never enough) and is equipped with a vast array of weapons and made from a material that is prettymuch equivalent to wolverines skeleton.

and yet again we come to the fact that GODILLA IS OF BELOW AVERAGE INTELLIGENCE. and by average i mean take all the animals in the world (excluding any speceis that might be self aware like dolphins or humans because that would make godzilla look even dumber) add their mental capacitys together and divide that by the number of animals you added together and godzilla would STILL be lower than that because he is a lizard and lizards are thick

I'll be going offline for a week or more tonight is my last night for a while we are going on a photography trip so i wont be online so if everyone could tell me what i miss when I come back that would be great

you're sig pic ( the one where you are laying down with your head on your hands). You look just like sarah michelle gellar.

(without reading the origins of the post)

Why, yes, I am! Thank you for asking :P

seeing as shes fifteen and your profile says thirty two i think we should all be a little bit oncerned by this last post.

lol @ marty007, EWJ and Blue

and angelo, why do we need to move this conversation? its fine where it is, unless of course you feel the need to unnesesarily excersize your topic locking finger.

I was just asking. If I was serious, I would have already locked this topic by then, or renamed the topic to "Optimus Prive Vs. Godzilla", instead of asking you guys with a simple question if you guys want to move this conversation to somewhere else. :P

you're sig pic ( the one where you are laying down with your head on your hands). You look just like sarah michelle gellar.

aww thnx

Iron Man because he probably read DC comics and now is about half-way after Kryptonite

Edited by RGi

I vote for myself because i rock the to death :D.

If that actually happened, Stark would load his ass with cryptonite.

The question is...

Superman? Or a Super Saiyan?...

Dude instead of calling it a super sayin just call it what it is.

A dude who really needs a haircut and needs to stop nipple twist himself while growing his hair.

They are a primitive race of genetically enchanced warriors with no haircut taste. Why not call them what they call themselves? :P