:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Dragon King will be absent for a while

well dk is coming home tomorrow

So I'm guessing it was you that was signed in as him on MSN earlier.

yeah it was

wait i dont get it what happened....nobody tells me anything anymore

nobody tells me anything anymore

You've only been here for a month...

Did you even read the topic? It's to do with his OCD

OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder), eh?

To be honest, I myself also have a case of OCD...AND the ability to gain (psychological) control over it. :P

My personal remedy is to calm my mind down like making myself laugh with lolstuff or listening to pleasant music; finding reasons why many people I tick off are ticked off and seeing it as not a big of a deal instead of giving up to it and feeling sad about it, preventing myself to buy or acquire stuff that I don't need and/or I wouldn't use (compulsive hoarding), etc..

And as much as possible, I need to take as many hours of sleep as possible, otherwise I won't have much control over it. The only part of my illness that I haven't controlled yet is my repetitive hand-washing, posting of long posts whenever I want to explain stuff (take this post as an example), and repetitive editing of posts lol

DK's might be worse than mine, however. There are cases of OCDs that are hard to control without medications.

mine is with numbers. volumes on tvs and stuff have to be a multiple of 5. also cleanliness to a point, thought you wouldnt beleive me if you saw my flat, hahaha.

humility and willpower are two VERY powerful things when it comes to this form of self control.

anyway, gir did you pass on my message to dk i posted before (bout how if i offended him i didnt mean to, my ramblings etc) because im more than certain that i'd be one of the people he has an issue with.

Speaking of which, I never been angry to another person before to the point that I would have an issue with him/her, honestly. Whenever I do get angry at someone, the anger easily and quickly diminishes.

anyway, gir did you pass on my message to dk i posted before (bout how if i offended him i didnt mean to, my ramblings etc) because im more than certain that i'd be one of the people he has an issue with.

It was myself and Blue he was p***ed at....

He's cool with me now (I think). Though we basically p***ed him off because we kept saying no to his idea's for the mod, although the rest of the team appeared to be in agreement that the idea's should not be implemented.

Guest Gameznerd
:P There are more people on here that have something, I myself have PDD-NOS(Pervasive Developmental Disorde). That's why I could be a bit "weird" :P. So tell DK to get "well soon", I mean with that feeling better then he was ;).

is pumping up your bike tyre and having keep on pumping it up an ocd?

because i was just doing that, then i had to clean my bike but i spent 20 mins pumping up the tyre's but when i cleaned the bike lazy got to me so only 1 side of it is now clean.

and DK get well soon

I would say that is not OCD. That might be more of a perfectionist deal going on. Anyways I'm back. In case some of you are wondering:

The groups were ok.

The other patients were wack.

The therapists were nice.

And the food was horrible.

Glad to see you back DK :).

And the food was horrible.

Isn't hospital food always horrible :lol:?

Guest Gameznerd

I have experience, and yes it is :P

Edited by Gameznerd

If you are pregnant you get good food. When she gave birth to John, she loved the food she was getting. I ordered a grilled chicken breast and it was the size of a newborn baby's fist <_<

When I was in the hospital they'd bring me food and I couldn't eat it. It wasn't because it was bad, it was because I was being doped up on demerol every two hours. I wasn't able to keep anything down, not even water. And 7 days later when I could eat, I thought it (Roast Beef) was one of the best things I had ever tasted, although most people would probably say it tasted like cardboard.

Edited by Joe Statler

Sign in to follow this