Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Dragon King will be absent for a while

Dk just called me from the hospital and they are might just do a med change and then he will be home and in case anyone is wondering i will be signing in as dk for him every once in a while

DK's sick? And here I thought dragons had great immune systems. :P Well tell him to "Get Well Soon" from all of us here.

Edited by Joe Statler

its his ocd its out of control and between what people on here have said to him about not being able to control it and me trying to get him to spend more time with me it got to him he said that certain people on hear just dont care what he goes threw and he hates it when people are mad at him so he is trying to change so he can be liked by alot of people this is so hard for me its not even funny we have always been with each other every night and tonight i dont have him he just wants people to understand why he does what he does

I don't understand, he never seemed to get on my bad side. Like last night he helped me determine that my processor on my laptop is too crappy to play VC correctly (even at 640x480).

its other peopel they know who they are i dont want to pint any fingers

Edited by Gir

I remember having the same conversation with him before the last time I left. Kept telling him to spend more time with you Gir and forget about the mod.

I think its obvious that I get on his bad side, and I'm sorry about that. Its kinda hard to stay level around him especially when his ocd is getting on my nerves, and I understand that he can't help it, but I'm only human and I have my own limits.

omg, whats wrong?

why are you acting like you care you treat him like crap i dont understand it you say you cant stand him and things but then you go and say "omg whats wrong" what are you trying to pull you dont care about him so stop acting like it i mean if you really honestly do care then start showing it i know your only human but do you understand though what he is going threw if you look up ocd and adhd you will see what he goes threw

Edited by Gir

You think that I wouldn't care if DK ends up in the hospital? Of course I care. I might not like him particularly that much, but I know he's as human as I am and would not wish any worse fate on him. Sure, I treat him like crap since I lose my temper a lot with him, but that treatment doesn't mean I wish for any of this. If you don't believe me, fine, but I'm not that cold in that I wanted DK to end up in the hospital.

And I already had the discussion with OCD with him. I was fine with it at first, but lately, its been really bugging me. I don't hate him. I just wished he'd stop annoying me about making changes to this and that which don't matter and complaining.

Though in my state, I'm probably taking his complaints a bit too seriously and think its more negative then it should be.

You think that I wouldn't care if DK ends up in the hospital? Of course I care. I might not like him particularly that much, but I know he's as human as I am and would not wish any worse fate on him. Sure, I treat him like crap since I lose my temper a lot with him, but that treatment doesn't mean I wish for any of this. If you don't believe me, fine, but I'm not that cold in that I wanted DK to end up in the hospital.

And I already had the discussion with OCD with him. I was fine with it at first, but lately, its been really bugging me. I don't hate him. I just wished he'd stop annoying me.

but the thing is he cant help it and you giving him any kind of attitude hurts him even more look at this website maybe it might help you a bit Visit My Website

*sigh*

How about me and him just don't talk since anything I say will probably hurt him

well if you just think before you say something then that will be fine im sorry if i got snappy but im tired and i cant sleep and im worried about him

because i snapped im just very emotional im pregnant i have biploar and im very upset right now

Bipolar? My mom is Bipolar Manic-Depressive (more on the manic side). But anyways, I just hope he doesn't end up like Monk when he was put on medication (in the episode "Mr. Monk Takes His Medication"), because he became a total douche. :P

I'm not sure that DK wanted everyone to know that, A:) that he had gone to hospital, and B:) what he had gone for, since he specifically told me to say that he would be absent due to personal reasons.

make sure he knows i dont have an issue with him, anthing iv said that might have offended him was just my good ol' opinionated ramblings. intended to inform not offend. but because i usually get so ruthlessley honest about what i think (combined with the fact that i swear like a sailor) some people take it as me trying to ofend them, hahaha.

i have mild ADD and OCD and iv never taken medication for them. probably because its not at all serious with me.

both of you remember that mental illness CAN be beaten by sheer force of willpower. and by beaten i of course mean controlled. that IS speaking from the experience of a mild case though so if im making light out of it dont get p***ed off, iv just never experienced what happens when its serious.

Edited by EarthwormJim

Sign in to follow this