:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Crysis BTTF Mod

who knows. Maybe you'll have the desire of putting Hill Valley into Crysis XD

That would be quite cool, seeing Tirido's Delorean time travelling in Hill Valley.

I was only kidding anyways <_<

We know. My previous post was for those who's going to say the same, but would be serious about it, in the future. :P

That is if in the future someone finds a way to make the FPS game as sandbox-ish as GTA. :P

I myself see a GTA4 move being more likely than a Crysis move.

who knows. Maybe you'll have the desire of putting Hill Valley into Crysis XD

That would be quite cool, seeing Tirido's Delorean time travelling in Hill Valley.

um.... I actually already talked to liam about putting the Court House in Crysis. He said only the Court House. And it will be for admin/mod team eyes only.

I myself see a GTA4 move being more likely than a Crysis move.

Maybe, but if that does happen it won't be for a while, only a few of us have PC's powerful enough to run GTA IV at decent settings.

The new layout of the forum will make it very easy to drop in GTA IV sections though if we ever go down that road.

For now though there is enough to be doing, lots of work in VC still todo, and even more work todo in SA to bring it up to speed with the VC version of the mod, so I think we have enough to be working on for now :P

Someday maybe :)

Looks like there will be a Mr. Fusion model of the Delorean coming in the future that might fly in Crysis :D

Wonder if he wants to do a bttf3 and railroad. I'm going to see if he's willing to accept any changes to the model, if not, thats fine.

Quite interesting too considering his is supposed to be based off the B car while ours is based off the A car.

And so Time Travel works in Crysis, and better then GTA for that matter.

the one that you posted...

oh, thought you meant the last post.

Thats a WIP Crysis mod thats not released yet.

Wasn't that Christopher Lloyd vid awkward? It sounded like he didn't know what was going on.

And we get passed by.........

All the videos on Youtube and they find Crysis Mod instead of us.

MIKE MORE PR WORK NEEDED!!!!!

I think the appeal here is "Next-Gen" which SA and VC aren't.

I just want to see what happens when I get the crysis model, convert it to SA, and post a vid with it.

same here, but still.....he gave the Crysis mod his authentic approval xD

though I'm not sure what questions they were asking him when he said that

Did anyone read the comments on that video? It seems as though loads of people are clueless to this mod, let alone any other BTTF mod... WTH is wrong with this world? Are people to stupid to just get curious and search for the impossible anymore? No darn motive to learn anymore... ppl just gave up on BTTF... That is unless you're a hardcore fan, as alot of us here are... It's just sad to think that no one knows... I know VC and SA aren't exactly next gen, but that's because I'm sure anyone in the mod team would like ppl to enjoy the mod, and not to have to buy a new PC in order to do so... correct me if I'm wrong here...

REASON for Edit... Oh and BTW, sorry, I was mostly just ranting after seeing that video...

Edited by Ziero

The funny thing is, if you asked Christopher Lloyd those questions ten years ago (and if the consoles then, were as powerful as they are now) he would of told you to F**k off :lol:

He always used to get crancky when ppl mentioned BTTF, it seems he's calmed down a bit now. :D

Sign in to follow this