:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Crysis BTTF Mod

Guest Sobeit :3

Quick edit: He uses effects :P

Edited by Sobeit :3

Jim, I think that the PS2 version's transformations were sped up, so the player can't see the details...

iv only played the game of the first movie but never the less the transformations looked really good for a ps2 game. go look for yourself. they actually made an effort to make them look as movie accurate as they could (wich being a ps2 isnt much i know, but its still an acheivment)

I've only played the PSP version, unfortunately. Wasted perfectly good 40 bucks, but anyway - perhaps, yeah, I suppose they could export the animation from the movie (partially) and import them into the game.

:robo: Nice yes, but plz let's get back on topic... Has there been any word about the Crysis -> GTA4 Delo model port?

as it has been said before the only thing *they* have going for them is graphics as far as gameplay goes this mod blows them outta the water. end of story.

Edited by SaiyanPrideFilms

Yeah while the car looks amazing, it is freaking horrible to drive!!!! I will take VC over this crysis mod any day. Still cool thou :)

its kinda more realistic handling than vice city actually...

driving in VC is like driving a peice of soap.

dont immediately jump on the defensive guys, this mod has only JUST had its first version released, and if you look back to our first version this one is quite a bit of an improvement.

just sayin'

but yeah at the moment the VC mod is vastly better, but thats debateably because of the time that has been put into it and in all honesty the crysis engine appears to have far more potential than the vice city one

Edited by EarthwormJim

Just tried the mod, and it f*cking rocks! :D (first time I used exclamation points in the internet lol).

Unfortunately the fun was short-lived or cut short by the lagsh*t I'm getting. I still had to open a spacy/less-detailed map to enjoy the mod. For some reason, the current driver of my Intel GPU is worse than the previous one that my games began to perform horribly than before ever since I "updated" my driver. Another fail from Intel in the software side. Gonna check Intel's site, hoping they released a newer driver.

The VC/SA mod is still better, like Mike and other said. True that Crysis' engine has more potential than the GTA engine, but with this sandbox engine we are still able to go further than the Crysis mod. :P I hope he includes more stuff from the movies, like hover mode and, most especially, the Train. It would rock to have the Train in Crysis

EDIT: And no they haven't. I'll try reinstalling the previous driver, hoping that would make a difference. For the best, I'll try the driver HP themselves provided in their website. There is such case of HP having altered Intel's drivers to better suit their PCs

Yeah, VC's handling isn't at all realistic. Then again, neither is Crysis, though a little bit more so. For one, the real delorean doesn't need turbo :P

We won't. People complained about moving to SA and GTA4 and 0.2e being a glitch-y son of a b*tch because their PC can't handle it, let alone move to Crysis. (no offense meant when I used that 10-letter phrase lol)

I'd rather focus on gta since its so far ahead right now development wise. Well, not SA, thats only like a few months, but VC's been going on for 3 years.

Sign in to follow this