:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Crysis BTTF Mod

Well, hope somebody who can do that task can guess about it :P

remember the falling time travels in VC? I think Crysis has the edge on that :lol:

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />

On another note, I have the models for the Crysis Delorean, so expect some SA stuff coming from it sometime soon.

I don't know what you're talking about. Probably not for the bttf delorean, but I really don't care since its a destroyed model.

delorean_lods.jpg

Those were the polycounts of the WIP. If you noticed, those models don't have the rear louvers on them, and probably has an unfinished interior.

I'll give you the polycount in a moment after I get a max plugin working (and defrag my newly reformatted hd that just got a bunch of stuff installed)

the number is 69,078 for LOD0, which is the main model. And may I say

WOW its impressive in 3ds form without textures. In addition to the model, the maps are 2048x2048, compared to the like the single 1024x1024 our delorean has and a bunch of 512, 256, 128, 64, and 32.

Ok, got the numbers for our delorean.

its 62,477......with damage models.

Without it, its 45,894. I believe the train is more, but we have to see what the textures do. First order of business is getting it converted over. I don't think he modeled a trunk for the delorean, so I'm not going to animate the bonnet. besides, he didn't model the doors seperately, understandable given the fact that Crysis doesn't even use doors.

My permission only. Sorry. He won't give anyone else the model to convert to IV anyway since there is a guy doing it.

either, way, the model needs a LOT of work to get all the textures right. Theres quite a bit of missing ones that I assume are part of the Crysis library. Good news is the model is perfectly fine.

haha, nvm. Its just that some of the colors didn't get converted over. Well, we'll see what happens when I convert the materials to gta materials xD

Sign in to follow this