:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
marty007

Some s**t about the weather

Does anyone else get the idea that 0.2f is going to be another October 21st release date

Does anyone else get the idea that 0.2f is going to be another October 21st release date

More like Nov 05th! :cry:

More like Nov 05th! :cry:

2010. XD

But seriously, I have a feeling that Armageddon (Dec. 21st, 2012) will happen before v1.0 of the mod is released.

Edited by Nikaido

But seriously, I have a feeling that Armageddon (Dec. 21st, 2012) will happen before v1.0 of the mod is released.

On the serious side, there really is no such thing as the Armageddon. It's just some set of conspiracy theories in an attempt to prove the Mayans were right -- it's an old ancient calendar, and the Mayans didn't really mention about a catastrophic end of the world, but more like the end of the KIND of world we have and the rebirth of a new better one (which is happening right now with the "Planet Green" projects we're having and the new technologies being developed). So v1.0 WILL happen.

On the non-serious side, good point. xD

angelo what 2012 is about is planet x which is a brown drawf which orbits around our own sun and ignites when it comes into the centre of the solar system

On the serious side, there really is no such thing as the Armageddon. It's just some set of conspiracy theories in an attempt to prove the Mayans were right -- it's an old ancient calendar, and the Mayans didn't really mention about a catastrophic end of the world, but more like the end of the KIND of world we have and the rebirth of a new better one (which is happening right now with the "Planet Green" projects we're having and the new technologies being developed). So v1.0 WILL happen.

On the non-serious side, good point. xD

An interesting point is that it's merely the end of a Mayan calendar, no one can really specify what will happen at the end of this calender, for all we know it's just as though they have a really long year, like we have new years eve, they have these calendars, Armageddon? Pfft, it's in Israel.

Mountain of Megiddo is translated in Hebrew as "har məgiddô" lol.

On Topic, I haven't been here in ages and so seeing this makes my jaw drop at the progress X)

they are not just getting it from the mayan calander it is on eygptian recordings of the event (which is belived to have happenned in the eyptian era (explains the change in eygptian methods as well the old era to the new era)

Armageddon? Pfft, it's in Israel.

As the only israeli here, I must object. I live happy peaceful life and iv'e never been in life threatening situation, just like most of the people here. stop using stereotype please.

that's all, just wanted you to know that I live just like you people and sorry for my bad english.

He was refering to the mountain in Israel "har məgiddô"! Not the current state of affairs :lol:

He was refering to the mountain in Israel "har məgiddô"! Not the current state of affairs :lol:

Current state of affairs? 3 different religions have been fighting over that area for over a millennium. Just because there's no violence, doesn't mean that people still aren't fighting over it.

If that's going to happen then you guys should prepare in heaven when i come cuz i'm gonna annoy everyone of you because i didn't live long enough for the mod. XD

Edited by crazyjointje

You can spook horses here on earth, just stay out of their field of vision and make loud noises :lol:

*WARNING* This will probably result in a hoof to the face!

people found dinosaur skeletons and made up storys to scare small children.

thats like saying you think transformers exist because theres stories about them.

and heaven is a man made idea to stop people from fearing death.

glad we sorted that out :D

Who said CJ was being literal and serious about what he said? :P

angelo what 2012 is about

is planet x which is a brown drawf which orbits around our own sun and ignites when it comes into the centre of the solar system

It's proven by scientist that it's a bullsh*t of an idea with no concrete evidence to prove it (no offense). Heck, if Saturn goes anywhere bigger than it already is, there'll be 2 dueling gas planets in the solar system whose gravitational pulls will suck the living sh*t out of the smaller planets and bully them around by throwing meteors, asteroids and even possibly dwarf planets at them as they fight each other, therefore making life IMPOSSIBLE on Earth, let alone having a brown dwarf, which is obviously more dense than Jupiter, wondering around the solar system.

Also note that the real "Planet X" is a planet that orbits beyond the orbit of Neptune, as described by Percival Lowell who started the whole idea (not the Mayans). Ever since Pluto was put to the dwarf planet status and lost its "Planet X "title, most scientists went to think there is no such thing as a Planet X, believing there are just a bunch of dwarf planets out there, nothing larger. Eris, formely known as the "tenth planet" and the "second Planet X", also went to dwarf planet status, making it the largest dwarf planet in the solar system in the process (larger than Pluto).

Eris? I've never heard of that before. The tenth planet was called Charon, before it was discoverd (due to the dopler effect) that it was possibly a moon around Pluto, this has yet to be proven.

But transformers do exist. Although they're small, plastic, are inanimate, and break easily. :P

Edited by Joe Statler

But transformers do exist. Although they're small, plastic, are inanimate, and break easily. :P

Yeah, like the original Optimus Prime that wasn't posible enough (moving limbs) so they snapped off very easily and made me cry, even more so now I know how much they sell for as collectors pieces! :cry:

people found dinosaur skeletons and made up storys to scare small children.

Well to tell you the truth I think the bible even mentions such a beast. I believe the bible fully. Of course I have questions but the book is about having faith in Christ and His Father and the Creation. I don't mean to preach to anyone and I'm sorry if I offend people. Anyways give me some time to find the passage about the dragon. I know it's in Psalms somewhere. It mentions a behemoth that leaves water boiling and villages in flames in its wake.

*Edit* Well I didn't find EXACTLY what I was looking for but in the Bible, Dragons are mentioned:

Deuteronomy 32:33 their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps.

Job 30:29 I am a brother to dragons, and a companion to owls.

Psalms 44:19 Though thou hast sore broken us in the place of dragons, and covered us with the shadow of death.

Psalms 74:13 Thou didst divide the sea by thy strength: thou brakest the heads of the dragons in the waters.

Psalms 148:7 ¶ Praise the LORD from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps:

*EDIT (AGAIN)*

Well maybe this is how the modern day dragon came about. Now it could be a dinosaur gone telephone game as the stories are passed down from generation to generation. Turning possibly from a simple dinosaur in to the flying cold-blooded, fire breathing, troublesome monsters that they are today.